Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Wonderful Artists!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Wonderful Artists!
Texanlady
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Wonderful Artists! 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 27
I wanted to take a moment and recommend the art work of two very talented artists: HEARTLESS-IPOD-NINJA and D.S. ANNO! These two artists astound me not only with their fabulous pieces, but their warm, open and friendly personalities. Heartless is a dear heart and never fails to inspire me. She always checks in with me to offer support or a shoulder to cry on. Even when she is experiencing her own difficulties.

And what more can be said about our beloved Anno? Most here know him. His skill is remarkable, and he is one of the friendliest and funny characters on this site!

So anybody that has the time drop by their profiles and check out their pieces. You WON'T be disappointed!

I'm going to try and post the link to their profiles, so here's hoping I do it right!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Heartless-iPod-Ninja
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Wonderful Artists! 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 6
*hug*

Thanks for that, Tex--makes me feel good, y'know?

And, as long as you keep writing, I'll keep drawing. You've pretty much roped me for life!

I'm already coloring a fanart for chapter...63, I think. I would have had it up last night, but I absolutely fell asleep at the computer trying to get it done.

Look forward to "Separation Anxiety" a little later tonight!!

Logged Logged

Hug someone you care about, today. Tell them that you love them. You never know when they will be gone for good.

Sandreline Moon
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Wonderful Artists! 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 5
Good recommendation!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.