Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Can We Post Fanfiction YouTube Videos?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Can We Post Fanfiction YouTube Videos?
Dreaming Hearts
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Can We Post Fanfiction YouTube Videos? 1 Year, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
I'm not sure if this is the place to ask this, but is it possible to post fanfiction videos on Dokuga? I know we can't do it on the chapters themselves... but is there a category for it? I think it would be nice if we had that option since we can also post fanart. I have a Sesshomaru/Kagome Story that's in an audio book style and also a Visual Novel style.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Can We Post Fanfiction YouTube Videos? 1 Year, 4 Months ago Karma: 277
I'd really rather you not post video, even if it is possible. We have a limited amount of server space, and I don't want to see this site, which is kinda broken already, to get any worse.

Please feel free to post a link to wherever your story is hosted, though, as long as it does not contain fanart that is not yours or has not been released by the original artists.

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Dreaming Hearts
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Can We Post Fanfiction YouTube Videos? 1 Year, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
Ah, I didn't realize the site was broken. I haven't been on it for that long to notice. But that's understandable.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.