Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Panda VS Mokomoko Challenge!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Panda VS Mokomoko Challenge!
Creature of Shadow
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Panda VS Mokomoko Challenge! 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 18
As alot of you probably know, the lovable of this fabulous site Miss Kagura, has been away for awhile and we miss her. So, to help get her back and make her smile like only we at Dokuga here can, r0o and I came up with this little challenge.

The theme, as you probably guessed is Panda vs Mokomoko-sama, two things we know Miss K luvs. All pics must have something along those lines. If you're unsure if your idea works, feel free to ask.

Doesn't matter if its a short doujin either, since I have already had someone ask. As long as its not forever long, that's fine if you should choose to do that.

This is going to be an open challenge, closing only when Miss K returns. People can post as many as they like, remember the more the merrier. Arts can be YIM friendly, smutty or the always @_@ type that make you need eye bleach. Pretty much, as long as it follows the sites rules for art it goes.

There will be a banner for participating also. Either r0o or myself will make one up and post it to this thread within the next week or so.

Also, after you post please post the link here in the thread, so we know that your art is for this challenge and you can collect your banner.

We are trying to get an obscene amount of panda/mokomoko art here, so DON'T BE SHY! Remember without her, Dokuga would never have been born, so come and show some luv and support to our wonderful founder, and help us give her a smile!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/12/31 03:32 By creature of shadow.

Made by the wonderful r0o

made by the fabulous Fox
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Velvet Sometimes
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Panda VS Mokomoko Challenge! 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 3
So I promised in Chat I would draw A Kung Fu Panda fighting giant Snake Moko.

here you go:
Pands Vs. Moko

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/12/31 05:37 By Velvet Sometimes.

Rowdys girl
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Panda VS Mokomoko Challenge! 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 12
Oh, I LOVE mokomoko vs Panda arts! r0o's make me scream with laughter!!!! Since I have trouble drawing stick figures, I want to see what the REAL artists at our site can come up with!!! A lot of you ladies are incredibly imaginative and creative and I know that you can come up with some REALLY wonderful arts!

Logged Logged

This is starting to make sense... time to up my medication.

I live in my own little world, but it\\\'s okay, they know me here.

Even if the voices are not real - they have some pretty good ideas!

I don\\\'t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion.

Until further notice, celebrate everything!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.