Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
help!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: help!
Tenshi Villiers
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
help! 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
as many of you know, i finally put up my prolouge of my LoD story. and as such i wish to celebrate with a challenge. each week i will post a new picture and chapter with the character from inuyasha i want as said dragoon. read my story carefully for i may change things up from the game. now i posted my prolouge which has an oc. i will post a pic of the character from the game that it is supposed to be and i will judge on the best one and that person will get a banner saying they won. this is rose from legend of dragoon in dragoon form. i will post another pic of her in her normal form after.

Logged Logged

Our Master Tenshi Villiers has claimed the role of block master and her mighty hammer of blah. Also do not anger the Great Leader of the Band of Seven for thou are human and easily cut by Banryu. Hahahaha
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Tenshi Villiers
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:challenge central 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
i digress. i also apologize for thename i called this thread. i just realized that i wrote that for i text and i wasnt thinking sorry.

Logged Logged

Our Master Tenshi Villiers has claimed the role of block master and her mighty hammer of blah. Also do not anger the Great Leader of the Band of Seven for thou are human and easily cut by Banryu. Hahahaha
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.