Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
To Take Out a Youkia Art Challenge
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: To Take Out a Youkia Art Challenge
Indie
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
To Take Out a Youkia Art Challenge 14 Years ago Karma: 1
Accompanying my writing challenge under the same title.

To Take Out- Incapacitate, Render Unconscious, Or Kill.

We all love our delish Sesshomaru, obviously. He's the hero, or anti-hero depending on our taste. And he's gorgeous to boot. There's no denying he's got style and grace. And yet, there is one thing I hardly ever see in a story or artwork surrounding him. He seems incapable of being incapacitated in some way. Kagome on the other hand gets mortally wounded, knocked around, or killed on a regular basis. True, in some cases she is brought back to life in some form or another, but still... poor girl.

So here's the challenge.

I want you to take out Sesshomaru in some way or another. He doesn't necessarily have to die, but he must be incapacitated in the artwork. You may kill him off and bring him back, that's fine. You can render him unconscious after sex, knocked off his feet by eating something bad... your imagination is the limit. But he must be taken out somehow.

Deadline: May 1st

Can be funny, bloody, angst ridden and citrus prone. Mature ratings is accepted, but be sure to label correctly.

A/U and Canon both accepted.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.