Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Tutorial for Your drawing style...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Tutorial for Your drawing style...
Amadeus
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Tutorial for Your drawing style... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
Sounds like a great idea I'd like to help if I can. I'll try and get a couple of tutorials together of the different styles I like to use. Although I don't know how helpful they'll be cause I know there are a lot better artist on here than me.

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- Abraham Lincoln
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Tutorial for Your drawing style... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 216
Okay, i'm not asking you all to make an official Tutorial, but i know we have a lot of people out there who draw who might like tips on how to do it differently then they do currently. I've made one:

it does not have to look like mine, or be nearly as detailed with PS-ness. but i think that we can help the fanartist out. If you dont mind sharing how You draw, then please do so. :3

-r0o

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Ko Torii
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Tutorial for Your drawing style... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 11
I can probably put an expressive line tutorial up soon. Drawing, no shading necessary lol.

Logged Logged

Seeing the small is called clarity. ~Daode Jing

I claimed Sesshoumaru\\\'s Devilish Smirk at the CLaim Game!!!
elisa128
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Tutorial for Your drawing style... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 3
Thank you for posting this rOo it helped a lot for a art assignment I had to draw for social studies.

Logged Logged

I claim Hiten’s smirkCopy this code to your website to display this banner!

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” - Helen Keller
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Tutorial for Your drawing style... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 216
I'm glad it did!

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Tutorial for Your drawing style... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 23
That's a good tutorial. I hate doing the circles and everything though, which is probably why my artwork(people anyways) are so stiff ^^; I really need to stop being lazy XD

Logged Logged
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Tutorial for Your drawing style... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 26
I did a hair tutorial. I can't draw anime style hair for beans, so I came up with my own method. *shrugs* I think I still have a ways to go to perfect my technique, so this is the way I do it for now. Shiny Hair Tutorial

Logged Logged

Pfft! I was gonna stop procrastinating, but I never got around to it.
Ko Torii
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Tutorial for Your drawing style... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 11
My first tutorial!
I should have other, less specific ones soon.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/10/30 22:15 By kotorii.

Seeing the small is called clarity. ~Daode Jing

I claimed Sesshoumaru\\\'s Devilish Smirk at the CLaim Game!!!
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Tutorial for Your drawing style... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 216
i can't tell you how excited seeing all of these Tut's makes me! HONESTLY! i LOVES it! because seriously if each of us helps just one person then that rocks! i know i personally LOVE drawing, i think from time to time it really shows as well, but WOW. i love that so many other's are doing this! please by all means if your up to it, then do more then one! and it doesnt hafta be a tut on using a program, because i know many of our wonderful fans, and those who want to start don't have some of those resources. either way i wanted to thank everyone who took the time so far, and those who will later as well. :3 you make our site rock!

- r0o

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Tutorial for Your drawing style... 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 31
Hello! I did a eye tutorial--my inspiration: this threat ^.^ I hope its useful for some of you guys. I use GIMP, but I'm sure Photoshop users can use this too.

dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1641

Logged Logged
Jappa
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Tutorial for Your drawing style... 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 6
here you go:
Eye tutorial: dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=2358

Logged Logged

-jappa
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.