Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for Similar Fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for Similar Fic
Moon_Child
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for Similar Fic 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Hey Guys,

So I've been reading Secret Possession Lately by SakuraAngel1 and I was wondering if there are any fics similar to it??
Rating I don't mind, as long as its good a really good story line and the characters are still somewhat intact

Thank You

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
SakuraAngel1
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for Similar Fic 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 5
Usually, I'm way too busy to read fanfictions, but last week I started to read this one and it's pretty good:

The Breeder by TexanLady (No Minors! 18 years old and older)

Sorry, it's the only one I've read lately and I wish I had more suggestions for you. (-_-)

Logged Logged

Thanks for your support! Keep it coming~!

****OFFICIAL WEBSITE****

sakuraangelproductions.weebly.com/index.html
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for Similar Fic 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 62
I will help, Sakura. Here are some more for you, Gabby. Enjoy.

**All of these stories contain rape, attempted rape, and/or dubious consent.**

Ultimate Sacrifice by Miwa03
Rating: MA (NO YIMS!)

What things will you do for your loved ones? How far will you go to protect them? “A life for a life.” He said. “If you want this Sesshoumaru to bring the half-breed’s life back into the living, then you must do the same. Bring a life to this world.” Kagome was confused "Whose life?" "The heir of the Western Land." He smirked darkly. ~2nd Best Canon in the 2nd Q Dokuga Award 2009 2.0~

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2082/1

The Western Breeding by Blackthorn
Rated: MA (NO YIMS!)

The end has come. Demons have found that certain humans can breed pure blooded demon pups. Sesshomaru is leading with Kagome running from the demon lord. Once she is at his side can she learn to love her captor for the sake of her unborn pup or find a way out?

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8267/1

What he can't have.... by Dolly Black

He hates. And he hates her. A story of one demon lord's obsession. A/N this will not start happy.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8504/1

Rise Again by Catalina

Youkai have become weak and feeble but are attempting to strengthen their population. Sesshoumaru leads them, and discovers the solution to their problem in an unwilling human. VERY non-consensual stuff happens. Frequently.

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9028/1

To Be Worthy By: videokilledtheradio

The Lord of the West has his amber eyes set upon the miko Kagome. After all, he is the only one worthy of such a prize. What is there to hold him back? Obssessive/Possessive Seshomaru

www.fanfiction.net/s/3730237/1/To_Be_Worthy

The Price of Vengeance by Fate
Rating: NC-17 (NO YIMS!)

SesshouMaru is intent on revenging the insults InuYasha has dealt him...but is he ready for the price of that revenge? Warning! Some dark imagery and Lemons served! FINALLY UPDATED! Chapter Sixty-Five: Menacing Shadows

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/306/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/02/27 19:11 By silentsoliloquy82.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.