Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help me find a Specific inu!kagome fic? :)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help me find a Specific inu!kagome fic? :)
Gabrielle
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help me find a Specific inu!kagome fic? :) 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi guys, a little new here to dokuga, so first off - hello!

Second, this has been driving me crazy and I've looked everywhere but can't remember author or fic name for this fanfic I'm looking for.

It's a Sess/Kag, of course but it's a little different in that Kagome is turned into an inuyoukai. I'm not sure if its because she was bitten by something or if it was because of the jewel. Here is what I remember.

If it's the bitten thing, then its an incarnation of Naraku that bites Inuyasha, turning him human, and Kagome turning her inuyoukai. She has tons of problems controlling her senses right off the bat, and I'm pretty sure her biggest problem is smell first? I know Sesshomaru takes her away into isolation and helps her out. One part has her zipping around out of control from her enhanced speed, nearly knocking herself out in the process.

I think one part had Sesshomaru mentioning (at least to himself) that he had promised to help another demon control their mature senses since someone helped him?

Anyways, I can't find this at all. Anyone have any ideas?

Appreciate it!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
EC
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Help me find a Specific inu!kagome fic? :) 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 29
This is it. It's on Spark. Bitten by Rinseternalsoul.

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/1756/1

Welcome aboard by the way.

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA on Dokuga, so no YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/07/26 08:26 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Ratings... Ratings... Mature links MUST have ratings!
Gabrielle
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help me find a Specific inu!kagome fic? :) 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you for your help and welcome!

That's not the one I was thinking of though, even though I have read it before. I must have gotten the beginnings mixed up.

The one I am thinking of is complete and not very long, I don't think. It must have started with the jewel then. I think after a battle with Naraku (or final battle) and either a wish was made by accident or something else caused it but she wakes up as a demon, not long after, and is in pain. Sesshomaru offers his help, reluctantly. There is no attraction right off the bat. And Inuyasha stays a hanyou.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/07/26 16:31 By AluRiversong.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Help me find a Specific inu!kagome fic? :) 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 216
well i think at first you may have been mixing 2 fics up.

the first post, about her being bitten by an Incarnation of Naraku does in fact seem to be Bitten By Rinseternalsoul. In that fic, Kagome is just sitting around enjoying the afternoon with Inuyasha not too far off. She's bitten by a 'spider' like bug, and Inuyasha can't smell it, he too gets bitten, then both get back to Keade's village only to wake up 2 days later for inu and 4 days later for Kagome. Inu's a human, and Kagome's a demon. Sess happens to show up and is all 0o0o0o at Kagome being a female demon. they get along well from that point on. It is a complete fic and has a 'happily ever after' so it's a MA read but a favorite of mine.

NOW, the other fic i think your thinking about, has a wish made (can't remember by whom) but kagome DOES end up as a demon. Sesshomaru just ends up knocking her out when she screams bloody murder, which makes all the tachi upset but, he says it's mercy b/c she's coming into her hearing first. and the sounds were too overwhelming, letting her be was just cruel. Sess pretty much Kagome-naps her, and helps her come through with each sense. She comes to find out that a female demon had helped him when he came of age long before, and the only thing she asked was that he pay the deed forward and help another. I think the do end up smutting but i'm not certain about a mating/marriage. Sadly, like many other fics i know it well, have read it many times, but couldn't tell you who wrote it, or what the name is. I'm pretty sure it's a complete fic though. good read. very interesting take on the kagome becoming demon thing! I hope this helps some!

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Gabrielle
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help me find a Specific inu!kagome fic? :) 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Yea, that second one is definitely what I was thinking about. It's been driving me crazy trying to think of the author and name of the fic. I couldn't remember the details of it, which led to getting it and Bitten mixed up... I know I read it on FF.net and at first I thought it was by sarhea or Kanna37, but then realized the style of writing was completely different from what I remember.

It's driving me nuts, though.

Logged Logged
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Help me find a Specific inu!kagome fic? :) 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 62
I am pretty sure I have read this somewhere. I will search all fics I remember where Kagome was turned in to a demon by the Shikon no Tama.

Logged Logged
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Help me find a Specific inu!kagome fic? :) 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 154
I know this is old, but if you're still looking, I think you're looking for "Daughter of the Jewel"

Rated M

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA here, so no under 18 YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/12/18 20:34 By wiccanmethuselah.
Gabrielle
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help me find a Specific inu!kagome fic? :) 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
I actually forgot about this post I made forever ago until I was browsing the forums and was suddenly, "Hm, I wonder if I ever posted here before?" and then... yea.

Wow, so that is definitely the fanfiction I was looking for back then. I'm surprised you even replied considering how old this post is! I can't believe the name and such escaped me for so long.

Well, better late then never, so...

Thanks for the find!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.