Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Pairings on this website
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Pairings on this website
zenfluence
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Pairings on this website 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 23
Uh, ok. There's no way to say this without angering people so I'll try to say is as nice as I can.

Dokuga is here for sessXkag, yes?

I was wondering (I've been on here since the spark days) as there seems to be some alt pairings cropping up. I'm not sure if I've ever come across these over the years it just seems now there's a larger presence.

Should Dokuga expand pairings or set a rule about the pairings and how much deviation there can be? Like Sess/kag must have been in the fic at one point/be primary pairing/etc

Again, I'm not trying to come off as rude or inciting. It's more an observation and a question based off of it. Sorry if I stroke some nerves the wrong way

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/07/31 22:03 By zenfluence.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Pairings on this website 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 277
This site is dedicated to the Sess/Kag pairing. They must be the primary pairing in any story on the site, and must be the primary focus of any story. If you know of stories that do not have the Sess/Kag pairing as primary, please PM me with any names.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.