Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fic Find: Kagome Has (Literally) Puppies
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Fic Find: Kagome Has (Literally) Puppies
Fic Find: Kagome Has (Literally) Puppies 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
I'm hoping someone can help me find this story. I'm 90% sure that its somewhere on Dokuga, but I cannot find it for the life of me.

Basic Summary: There are special humans that give birth to children of dog demons that are born as literal dogs and those dogs are supposed to protect the dog demon children. Kagome is one of those special humans and she agrees to mate with Sesshoumaru in order to have the dogs so they can protect Sesshoumaru's children.

Other details:
1. InuYasha in mated to one of Kagome's friends (Ayumi I think) who was accidentally trapped in the past.

2. Sesshoumaru shows up early in the story to introduce some of his sons to InuYasha, and part of how he convinces Kagome to agree is that some of the kids he brought are now dead because they didn't have the dogs to protect them.

3. The story goes from the Feudal Era to the modern era, and I particularly remember Sesshoumaru and his family meeting with an American general.

4. The dog demons were by the gods cursed so that female dog demons were cold and indifferent and the special humans who could have the dog kids were no longer created. I think I remember that the humans weren't treated well and that was why they were cursed.

If anyone has an idea, please let me know! Thank you all in advance.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/05/14 00:27 By Serephina of the Kamis.

~Serephina of the Kamis~
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Re:Fic Find: Kagome Has (Literally) Puppies 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
I actually just found it! For anyone interested, it's called A Sentinel Mother by Demonlordlover2, and it's on Spark.

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/7334/1

Edit: Rated MA (NC-17). No Young'ins.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/05/14 01:48 By mitharus. Reason: To put edit line in

~Serephina of the Kamis~
Saeko
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Fic Find: Kagome Has (Literally) Puppies 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Read that one a long time ago. It's really good.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.