Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Debut Novel To Be Released SOON!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Debut Novel To Be Released SOON!
Lyra
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Debut Novel To Be Released SOON! 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 7
Well my dears! It's been a while, but while I have not updated much in the way of fanfiction lately, that is because I've been busy on other fronts!

As you can (hopefully) see from the attached image of the cover, my debut novel,
Dark Side of the Sunis now an actual thing I can talk about and wave happily at reality! Here is some useful info for those who are interested!

So, What Is It About? Here, have a blurb!
An ancient pact was once broken by the theft of Summer's prince. Now, the Red King has found him. To live, to love, they seek the dark side of the sun...

Oh all right, here, have a BETTER blurb!
A thousand years ago, Milesian invaders tricked the ownership of Ireland from Summer's Queen. Since that day, the green isle's native sidhe have been imprisoned in their hidden kingdom, bound by their ancient pact with the Milesians.

Now, the treaty has been violated. The Milesians have stolen Bran Fionnan, the son of Summer's queen. Trapped in the human world with no way of returning home, Bran is held under a death threat that forces him to work for his captors. He must forge weapons the Milesian huntresses can use to slay their new foe: the Red King.

The Red King is Macsen Cadoc, a vampire - a hunter who cannot stand being hunted. He seeks vengeance for the Milesian attacks in spilled blood; Milesian blood, and the blood of the sidhe traitor who has forged their weapons.

When the one he finds is a victim, not a traitor, everything changes.

Bran Fionnan is the Milesian's most valuable prize, but from the moment Macsen sees him, he wants him...and the Red King is not accustomed to being denied - by anyone. What begins with desire may end in extraordinary ways, but first there are questions that must be answered.

What is love? Can it help Bran overcome lost ties and a lifetime's worth of anger? Can it help the Red King gain more than the satisfaction of his lusts?

Interested? Then TAKE DOWN THESE DATES!

Dates!
Dark Side of the Sun goes on pre-order at www.totallybound.com starting MARCH 28TH! APRIL 11TH, it will be available for regular purchase, also at www.totallybound.com! Finally, on MAY 9TH, Dark Side of the Sun will be available EVERYWHERE e-books are sold - Amazon, Barnes and Noble, all those places, plus it will continue to be available from Totally Bound (they're my publisher, LOVE THEM!)

I hope you'll all give it a look see, and see fit to help support me on my next great writing adventure...BOOK TWO!
Many thanks for all your support with fanfiction, Dokugans - without fandoms and fans like this one, I would never have been able to hone my talent to a professional level.

From the land of words,
Lyra!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
kaoruhana
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Debut Novel To Be Released SOON! 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 109
Congratulations! I look forward to reading the book/have those dates in my calendar!

Logged Logged
Lyra
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Debut Novel To Be Released SOON! 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 7
WOO! Many thanks - I look forward to hearing what you think!

Logged Logged
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Debut Novel To Be Released SOON! 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 60
That is so totally awesome!!

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
Lyra
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Debut Novel To Be Released SOON! 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 7
IT IS! Thank you! :dances:

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.