Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Bare [Rated MA: No YIM's]
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Bare [Rated MA: No YIM's]
Aubrey Simone
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Bare [Rated MA: No YIM's] 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 11
I don't usually do self promotions, but Bare is a fic that I'm nervous about having written and posted, since it's my first time writing under the kink tag.

In it, Sesshomaru is a submissive, eager to get Kagome's attention in order to be her submissive. The BDSM isn't hardcore, and I made sure that there was no dubious consent, so, if you all wouldn't mind, I would love it if you could give Bare a read and a review!

Thanks in advance!

~Aubrey

p.s - my muse is also calling for a sequel, so if you all really like the story, please don't hesitate to let me know!

ADMINISTRATIVE EDIT: Rated MA

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/01/12 11:32 By MoxyMikki.

\"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that mind don\'t matter and those that matter don\'t mind.\" - Dr. Seuss

~Aubrey Simone~
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Bare [Rated MA: No YIM's] 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 216
read it, loved it, pretty sure i reviewed it too! so very worth it! *gives it a r0ostamp of awesomeness*

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Aubrey Simone
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Bare [Rated MA: No YIM's] 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 11
sugar0o wrote:
read it, loved it, pretty sure i reviewed it too! so very worth it! *gives it a r0ostamp of awesomeness*

Thank you, r0o! I didn't get the email about your review, and I don't see it on my review page, but thanks so much for your support - I really appreciate it!

Logged Logged

\"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that mind don\'t matter and those that matter don\'t mind.\" - Dr. Seuss

~Aubrey Simone~
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.