Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
NaNoWriMo Fic: Before There Were Fairy Tales...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: NaNoWriMo Fic: Before There Were Fairy Tales...
FaeHime
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
NaNoWriMo Fic: Before There Were Fairy Tales... 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 9
Hello! wanted to let everyone know about my new fanfic, Before There Were Fairy Tales...

5 years before she meets InuYasha, Kagome falls through time to meet his brother after the sudden, tragic death of her father. After a chance encounter with a powerful warrior, the ten year old girl finds herself making friends with a snobby princess and a demon with a serious height complex. Yet when one of her new friends is attacked, Kagome soon becomes caught up in a war that threatens to destroy the people she's come to consider family, as well as herself. This is a tale about a friendship that endures the centuries, a sacrifice that redefined the course of history and a love that defies the boundaries of time.

I'm writing this fic for NaNoWriMo, and I really hope everyone will please read and review, as I appreciate honest feedback!!! As it is for NaNoWriMo, there won't be a ton of editing going on, so please excuse the minor errors that will pop up from time to time!

Please look upon me kindly!

~FaeHime

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:NaNoWriMo Fic: Before There Were Fairy Tales... 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 76
You REBEL!!!

I will keep it in mind, when I've got the chance I'll give it a read.

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.