Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Heads up to 'Stealing Heaven' readers
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Heads up to 'Stealing Heaven' readers
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Heads up to 'Stealing Heaven' readers 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 39
(Sorry Lady B, I'm not sure if this belongs here or in Self-Promotion, though I know you'll move it to the appropriate thread if that turns out to be the case)

Hey, I'm making this announcement 'cause the readership for my fic 'Stealing Heaven' has climbed insanely high and a lot of my readers have become accustomed to me posting a new chapter every friday at the latest. Unfortunately, RL has been incredibly hectic this week, I spent most of it dealing with pre-holiday school functions for my boys and was trying to get the 2nd chapter for my Agatha Christie-esque fic 'Lost to Time' done (which is almost ready for posting *fingers crossed*) so at least that should be up some time tomorrow.

All that being said, I wanted to apologize to my readers and let you guys know that I will be getting back to work on 'Heaven' over the weekend and most likely posting chapter 14 early next week.

Sorry for the delay guys *hugs*

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Vicky
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Heads up to 'Stealing Heaven' readers 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
Of course RL must always comes first. Thank you for letting us know. I'm looking forward to the new chapter and hoping you will always update Sins in Dreaming soon (pretty pleaseeee!!!!!!)

Logged Logged
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Heads up to 'Stealing Heaven' readers 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 39
Eh, I just don't like the idea of having to put the process off at all- and I know it makes some readers nervous for me to have a lapse in update since I don't really have the best track record with finishing stories :/ (Case in point, the very fic you mentioned, 'Sins in Dreaming').

'Sins' will be updated eventually. I'm sorry to say that for the moment it's been put on hiatus. It isn't that I don't want to update/complete it or that I don't want to, simply that it's been so long since I work on it that in order to get back into the flow of the story I'd have to drop whatever else I'm working on and focus exclusively on just that story. So yes, I will update it, but it may not be for a while and I can't in good conscience make any estimates on how long it will be.

Logged Logged
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Heads up to 'Stealing Heaven' readers 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 29
@Freya: I find thats my prob too, with stories. will ony work on one chapter story at a time and I may take up a few oneshots or drabbles in the meantime so I don't get board with it, but in general if I start another chapter story, then I go on that one until I loose the motivation or get board with it. I end up with a bunch of hiatus stories. I've started just sticking to ONE chapter story at a time and just avoid my other little plunnies as best as possible. Although there are a few rabid ones that have been nipping at my feet. R U for hire master plunnie wrangler?

Anyway, I'm still eagerly awaiting updates from "SH" but I also look forward to "LTT!" Take your time getting to your stories. If you rush to write something and put it out you'll get frustrated with the story. You HAVE to put your RL first - especially when you have kiddos. xoxo!

Logged Logged
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Heads up to 'Stealing Heaven' readers 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 39
Thanks, Mox *hugs*

And I didn't know you'd even read 'LTT', glad to know you're enjoying it

Oh, will be dropping you a pm shortly- have a scene idea I wanted to bounce off you for 'SH'. You might just shout at your computer screen again XD

Logged Logged
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Heads up to 'Stealing Heaven' readers 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 29
haha! I'm already squealing in delight! Absolutely, send me any ideas you wanna bounce off me at any time. I'd be glad to give you some input! *hugs you too!*

Logged Logged
criticat
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Heads up to 'Stealing Heaven' readers 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 10
You updated! I was so giddy with excitement when I saw that I just had to read it. Was a little late for my bus but it was worth it. Even though it is sad, I think that was the best chapter up to date for me.

Everyone's got that story. You know that you must finish it but just have no time/no ideas/new stuff etc.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.