Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Thoughts this Holiday Season
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Thoughts this Holiday Season
Caleesci
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Thoughts this Holiday Season 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 9
Dear Dokuga,

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy day off. Whatever reason you chose to celebrate this time of year, I hope it is the best one yet! I wanted to take this moment to ask that you please keep in your thoughts those that suffer this time of year. Strife exists all around the world, and many places this year are at a point where suffering is consuming too many. Whether you are in America, or the Middle East, China or Africa, the times are hard for us all.

For that reason, I wanted to post here for recommendations for stories that show people overcoming hard times, and moving past difficulties to become better people. It would be nice if it had a holiday theme, but it is not necessary. I will start off by recommending my own, Keeping Faith.

Keeping Faith
She was an enigma of hope, a light in the dark. He was a pillar of strength, a rock in the chaos of life. Two souls brought together in a place of uncertain futures. A story about never giving up hope
Rated T

Once again, I wish you all a Merry Everything! I look forward to seeing and reading your recommendations!

Best wishes,
Caleesci

Logged Logged

I claimed the Shikon no Tama in the Dokuga Claim Game
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.