Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Dark Kagome
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Dark Kagome
Elivira
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Dark Kagome 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1
I'm fully out of good fic to read and am looking for a good fic with a dark Kagome in it! She doesn't necessarily have to be evil, though that is good too, but she needs to be able to take care of herself and be slightly darker! I also enjoy Youkai!Kagome fics!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/12/29 15:55 By Elivira. Reason: Added more description
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Dark Kagome 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 62
Please make sure you are 18+. NO YIMS, PLEASE!

Primal by RhiannonoftheMoon- )I consider this to be a Dark!Kagome when she is under the influence of her "change.")

(NO YIMS!)

[Nom for Best Lemon 2nd Quarter 06 IYFG]
Kagome is the victim of an unusual attack and looses an important part of herself. Driven by instinct, she searches for the thing her body craves...and takes him. Sess/Kag. Lemons, limes, a little turn of the tables.

Rating: NC-17 - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Genre: General
Updated: 10-28-06 - Chapters: 5 - Reviews 35 - Words 1

dokuga.com/spark/story/4431/1

Bloodlust by Lyra Reviews

(NO YIMS!!)

When the quest is finally over, and the jewel is finally complete, Inuyasha reveals a desire for something he can never have. To escape his betrayal, Kagome leaves...and runs into Sesshomaru. Who knew that not being afraid could be more dangerous than the one you are supposed to fear? New update!

Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Angst, Dark, Drama, Erotica, Romance - Updated: 08-26-13 - Created: 04-24-11 Chapters: 43 - Reviews: 178 - Words: 218,938 - Reads: 122,947 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5586/1

Post Tenebras: Lux Reviews
By: Aubrey Simone

(NO YIMS!)

There are those who get what they want and those who get what they deserve, and in getting what he wants, Naraku unwittingly ensures that he'll get what he deserves. Kagome is going to be sure of that. A Dark!Kagome fic.

Rating: MA ?-? Universe: Canon ?-? Status: Incomplete ?-? Category: Chapter Stories ?-? Created: 11 Oct 2013 ?-? Updated: 31 Oct 2013
Genre: Action, Angst, Dark, Drama, Erotica, Kink, Romance ?-? Chapters: 3 ?-? Reviews: 45 ?-? Words: 14,062 ?-? Reads: 2,375

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8893/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/11/29 02:13 By silentsoliloquy82.
Elivira
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Dark Kagome 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
Thanks! I'll check them out!

Logged Logged
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Dark Kagome 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 62
You're welcome. Those are only a few out of many.

Logged Logged
Elivira
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Dark Kagome 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
I'll also add one of my favorites! It's not a very dark fic... I wont ruin it for anyone but Kagome is Slightly darker, anyways I really enjoyed it.

A Trick of Fate by PristineUngift

Rating: MA (But not very graphic)

"The Shikon Jewel is complete. Kagome thinks she has crafted the perfect unselfish wish - the consequences of which are far reaching. Finding herself forever changed, she unwittingly turns to Sesshoumaru for help. A Youkai!Kagome story."

Over 100,000 word and finished!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/12/28 22:16 By Elivira.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.