Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for something to spice things up
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for something to spice things up
SirenKismet
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for something to spice things up 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello all

I'm a very avid reader, I go through stories like crazy and I suppose I have nobody to blame but myself that I'm stuck trying to find something to get me interested. So I'm looking for some recommendations,I'm not overly picky but I do have a few things i just don't like to read. I don't want to set a rating limit but I will say I read a lot more stories with MA rating than anything else but I'll try any other rating at least once.

Do's: Anything with Kagome with anyone but InuYasha, I have a preference for Sess/Kag or Inutashio/Kag but I'll take anything here lol I'm also not adverse to polyamorous relationships/threesomes/groups as long as Kagome is the only female I'm not much for the whole two girls kind of thing. I love anything that has Kagome going through a transformation, doesn't have to be turning into a different race but I do find those to be very interesting. (I would secretly love to find something that has Kagome as a kitsune, I think it would be just so cute)

Don'ts: Stories with Kagome romantically paired with InuYasha in the end, I don't mind if it is someone she starts out with or if hes like family or a friend but I'm just not crazy about that pairing. Stories with horrible grammar or are just childishly written just aggravate me in general.

So I guess if you take pity on me and want to help a reader out then that would be awesome if you could give me some great recommendations

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Looking for something to spice things up 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 60
I have a few MA rated stories you may like :3 The Perfect Mate, A Smell So Sweet,and A Love Like No Other.
There's also a few good MA stories by my awesome friend Stella: A Blue Ribbon and Suddenly A Concubine.
Hope this helps

All MA rated stories!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/05/12 13:19 By belovedstranger.

~BelovedStranger~
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Looking for something to spice things up 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 46
This is the only story that comes to mind with Kagome transforming to a kitsune. It's rated T though.

A Trick of Fate by PristineUngift Reviews
The Shikon Jewel is complete. Kagome thinks she has crafted the perfect unselfish wish - the consequences of which are far reaching. Finding herself forever changed, she unwittingly turns to Sesshoumaru for help. A Youkai!Kagome story. - Nominated for Best Drama in the 2013 Feudal Association Awards.
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Angst, Drama, Friendship, Humor, Romance - Updated: 05-01-13 - Created: 01-18-13 Chapters: 38 - Reviews: 192 - Words: 55,389 - Reads: 88,534 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

I would also recommend The Perfect Mate - rated MA - by BelovedStranger since it is involving a transforming Kagome, but my stories don't involve any transformation of sorts, so I don't recommend them.

Happy readings!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/05/12 13:35 By Stella Mira.

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.