Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
In the mood for a good read
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: In the mood for a good read
Sonya
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
In the mood for a good read 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 5
I want to read something really romantic, realistic drama, and well lemons in the fic too! Anything, so long as its complete. Not a-gagillion chapters, around 30ish is my limit. Yes also, without too many grammatical errors, here and there is fine because no one is perfect!

¡Mucho gracias!

P.S. i am 21, not under 18!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:In the mood for a good read 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 60
Perhaps you'd like to read something of mine? I have written six romantic/erotic/smuty/dark oneshot fics. You can find it here:

A Smell So Sweet

I will be adding other lemony oneshots to this collection! I hope you enjoy ^^

I do have a fanfic that's filled with angst/drama/lemons/romance but it's not finished and already has 20 chapters and will probably have over 30 before it's complete, but if you're interested here it is:

The Perfect Mate

ADMINISTRATIVE EDIT: both stories are rated MA

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/02/28 10:36 By MoxyMikki.

~BelovedStranger~
Sonya
Pup
graphgraph
Re:In the mood for a good read 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 5
Thanks, i read ur oneshot collections that you have and i really enjoyed them! Theyre really fun and i like the history u giv on the uses of the spices thanks for actually replying and giving me a recommendation. I tried to leave a review but the thingy wudnt let me so i decided to praise you here. Thanks again and i think ill try ur other story too!

Logged Logged
Lady Nefertiti
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:In the mood for a good read 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 37
Hi-

Depending on how old you are (YIM's can't read MA stuff) I can give you a few stories to check out.

1.) Story: 'Lord Sh'omammoo' and the author is Danyealle-sama (All her fics are good)

2.) Story: 'Choices and Consequences' and the author is Texan Lady

3.) Author: Stella (all her fics are good)

4.) Story 'Primero' (i forgot the author )

5.) Author: Aviel

and perhaps you'd like to read one of mine? the Story's name is 'Dangerous Dance' and the author's name (me) is Lady Nefertiti.

Logged Logged
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:In the mood for a good read 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 60
Sonya wrote:
Thanks, i read ur oneshot collections that you have and i really enjoyed them! Theyre really fun and i like the history u giv on the uses of the spices thanks for actually replying and giving me a recommendation. I tried to leave a review but the thingy wudnt let me so i decided to praise you here. Thanks again and i think ill try ur other story too!

I'm glad you like my work!

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
Sonya
Pup
graphgraph
Re:In the mood for a good read 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 5
Primero is Jenineji i think?(im sure i spelled it wrong) ive actually most of the ones you listed. I havent tried urs yet but i definitely will thank you very much for recommending me these. I havent read anything of Stella i will try though. Thanks again!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.