Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Love triangle?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Love triangle?
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Love triangle? 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 46
Hiya! Lately I'm in a mood to read a story with a deep emotional plot based on a love triangle between Sess/Kags/whoever. Basically, the genres I would prefer would be drama/romance. I would prefer completed works or fics that get updated at least once a month. Can you recommend some stories?

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Aurora Antheia Raine
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Love triangle? 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 24
One that comes immediately to mind is MissTeak's The Third Parties.

The Third Parties
[COMPLETED] "If I keep reminding myself of how wrong my feelings for her are, I might finally do something right." She was the third party in his half-brother's three-year relationship. He was merely a good friend. Watching her get hurt over and over again, Taisho Sesshoumaru wanted to tell Higurashi Kagome to let go. Yet he could not, not when he knows he could never let go of her just like how she could never let go of Inuyasha.

Rating: M - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Created: 22 Oct 2009 - Updated 22 Apr 2010
Genre: Angst, Romance - Chapters: 20 - Reviews: 309 - Words: 66,890 - Reads: 49,156

Logged Logged

Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Love triangle? 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 46
Thank you, Theia! That was exactly the spirit of what I was asking. After reading an amazing story with a Kags/Sess/Kagura triangle/affair I got hooked on this concept Lol.

Karma for you, my dear!!

Logged Logged

Cathyrin
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Love triangle? 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 8
I know a lot of really good ones on adultfanfiction.net. It's one of the search topics you can use over there. I'll have to look they my bookmarks and see if I can't find you any for here.

Logged Logged
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Cathyrin wrote:
I know a lot of really good ones on adultfanfiction.net. It's one of the search topics you can use over there. I'll have to look they my bookmarks and see if I can't find you any for here.

Yay, thank you, Cathyrin! I would appreciate that!!

Logged Logged

Aurora Antheia Raine
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Stella wrote:
Thank you, Theia! That was exactly the spirit of what I was asking. After reading an amazing story with a Kags/Sess/Kagura triangle/affair I got hooked on this concept Lol.

Karma for you, my dear!!

Thanks for the karma! I hope you enjoy reading it as I did. In fact, I think I will be re-reading it. lol. Which story had the Kag/Sess/Kagu love triangle? If it's as amazing as you make it sound, I would totally be interested in reading it.

Logged Logged

Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Oh, I have a feeling you might already know of the story, Theia, but here it is!

To Sip of Black Velvet by EtherealCrescent
He stopped her heart with one look and although she knows that playing with fire is wrong she can't help but relish in the thought that they'd be burning together.* Contains some dark & sexually explicit content.[Nominated Best Drama, Best Lemon, & Voted Joint Third Place Best Sesshoumaru Portrayal 2011 4th quarter!]

Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Angst, Dark, Drama, Erotica, Romance - Updated: 04-19-12 - Created: 10-14-11 Chapters: 26 - Reviews: 145 - Words: 55,458 - Reads: 59,676

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/02/12 00:50 By Stella Mira.

Aurora Antheia Raine
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
LOL. You are right! I do already know the story and what a wonderful story it was! Too bad it hasn't been updated in quite some time. I have missed it.

Logged Logged

Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Indeed. It's been sorely missed *sighs*

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.