Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Any good Fics??
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Any good Fics??
jessabell
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Any good Fics?? 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
Hello
I am looking for a really really good story. One that i can't stop reading lol. I want it to be complete and a SesshyxKagome story. It can be on here, spark, or ff (Just please send me the link). Not a fan of drabbles and i love long chapters. I like the style of writing Texanlady does and Miss Kagura does.
So please share with me your favorite complete stories.

Logged Logged

Click Me!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Halcali
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Any good Fics?? 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 8
Piratequeen0405's fics are an absolute must! I've read them over and over and both are completed!

Peace Treaty(rating MA) www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/53/1
Complete! After centuries of war between humans and demons, a new peace treaty is proposed to put an end to the misery and destruction. It is a marital alliance with Sesshoumaru and Kagome at the center.

Dancing with Scissors(rating MA) www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/99/1
Kagome's niece, Rin, is left orphaned by a tragic car wreck, leaving Kagome to raise her alone. Or so she thought...help comes from an unexpected source, Sesshoumaru. The only problem is that they can't stand each other. Will they be able to act like adults for the sake of their niece...and maybe find love in the process?

Logged Logged
jessabell
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Any good Fics?? 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
Finished both of them. Dancing with Scissors is one of my favorite stories of all time.

Logged Logged

Click Me!
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Any good Fics?? 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 56
Here's a few from my favorite list in no particular order: (Watch for the M's!)

Revolution by Pensierri32
Revolution by Pensierri32 Reviews
She had taken from him everything he had built, cherished; and for that, she would help him rectify the mistaken, twisted desires of the Jewel of Four Souls. She would help him in his revolution, help his people survive. She would become his in every way. S/K
Rating: M - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Drama, Romance - Updated: 09-14-12 - Created: 10-26-11 Chapters: 21 - Reviews: 72 - Words: 88,007 - Reads: 44,217

While You Still Think You Know Everything
While You Still Think You Know Everything by KEdakumi Reviews
Years have passed since her first love had been gone, wondering into her future, she met a boy that would lead her to a new enemy, a new love and a new life. (Written for insomniac_amy's Tou-sama Challenge)
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Drama, Friendship, Humor, Romance - Updated: 07-23-12 - Created: 07-10-12 Chapters: 38 - Reviews: 255 - Words: 64,860 - Reads: 51,253
(Yeah for self-promo! )

Absolution's Pursuit by Mistress Sianna
Absolution's Pursuit by Mistress Sianna Reviews
In cleansing a hundred year old blemish from his family, Sesshoumaru invokes not only the wrath of his great and terrible sire, but even the gods themselves. Faced with the impending loss of that which he values most, he must find a means of absolution… or he will be destroyed.
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Angst, Drama, Friendship, Romance - Updated: 07-01-12 - Created: 10-20-09 Chapters: 22 - Reviews: 124 - Words: 74,430 - Reads: 63,960

Insanity is Hereditary… by Danyealle-sama
Insanity is Hereditary… by Danyealle-sama Reviews
COMPLETE-In yet another effort to get Tetsusaiga, Sesshomaru plans to hold Kagome hostage after coming across her while she’s alone. However, Mother Nature has other plans for the daiyoukai, ending up putting him in debt to the miko, much to his chagrin. From that twist of fate comes a very interesting ride for both of them that leads to an ending neither could have ever predicted.
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Drama, Friendship, Humor, Romance - Updated: 10-12-11 - Created: 01-14-11 Chapters: 17 - Reviews: 138 - Words: 80,068 - Reads: 67,254

The Flower Girl by Kanna37
The Flower Girl by Kanna37 Reviews
The story of how one tiny child led a human-hating youkai Lord and a pure-hearted miko to love - all through the medium of her favorite thing... flowers. 2nd Best Kagome portrayal and 3rd Best Romance 4th Quarter 2009 Sorry all! This story is not being updated, I simply accidentally deleted a chapter and am now having to reload it all!
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Angst, Drama, Friendship, Humor, Romance - Updated: 01-29-11 - Created: 11-27-09 Chapters: 100 - Reviews: 428 - Words: 112,542 - Reads: 186,816

To name a few.... hope that helps...

Logged Logged

MoonlightD
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Any good Fics?? 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
i took the liberty on reading Absolution's Pursuit by Mistress Sianna and i must say.....its beautiful and i totally recommended

Logged Logged

_I Read To Escape Reality_
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Any good Fics?? 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 46
Here are some suggestions from my favorites list:

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7374/1
The Light at the End by LikeABlueThread Reviews
In contemporary Tokyo, where demons are stigmatized and must hide their identities, two lonely souls find each other on a train. MA for explicit sex. NOW COMPLETE!
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Friendship, Romance - Updated: 05-24-12 - Created: 05-18-12 Chapters: 12 - Reviews: 87 - Words: 44,371 - Reads: 42,098

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5300/1
The Second Journey by Smortz Reviews
NOMINATED FOR 1st QUARTER 2011 in five categories: Kagome's life changed once more when she was pulled into the well three years after Naraku's demise. She was shocked to see how every one changed, and even feels left behind. When Sesshoumaru comes to ask for aid in a mission, will Kagome jump at the opportunity at another adventure?
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Drama, Humor, Romance - Updated: 04-05-11 - Created: 03-03-11 Chapters: 31 - Reviews: 202 - Words: 113,073 - Reads: 136,511

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2515/1
The Black Dog by FourShotChild Reviews
Naraku accidently places a wish upon the jewel destroying himself and changing Kagome's destiny (and needs for survival) forever.
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Drama, Romance - Updated: 09-08-09 - Created: 09-05-09 Chapters: 8 - Reviews: 43 - Words: 29,573 - Reads: 30,629

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/772/1
The Void by Hairann Reviews
New Summary! Kagome and Sesshoumaru's lives are turned upside down after being sucked into Miroku's wind tunnel, leaving them in a world of total darkness. And the events that occurred in the void, changed them forever. Nominated best drama, 1st Q 2009, 2nd Q 2.0 2009 Dokuga awards. Nominated best drama and best lemon scene 3Q 09. Now Complete!
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Angst, Drama - Updated: 10-30-09 - Created: 08-15-08 Chapters: 19 - Reviews: 93 - Words: 38,896 - Reads: 45,892

All of those authors' stories were great as well, so I'm posting their profile links:

www.dokuga.com/component/comprofiler/viewprofile?user=2531
elle6778

www.dokuga.com/component/comprofiler/viewprofile?user=9114
The Hatter Theory

www.dokuga.com/component/comprofiler/viewprofile?user=1246
Forthright

I hope this helps you

Logged Logged

Selena
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Any good Fics?? 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3
It's not completed yet but I think it is so AWESOME. Here check it out!

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7338/1?author=10168

[THE MISCHIEVOUS LADY]

And this one too,

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7922/1

[When one loves..]

READ IT, OKAY! I MEAN, I LIKE THE AUTHOR AND HOW SHE WRITES, SO PERHAPS, YOU COULD TAKE SOME TIME TO READ AND REVIEW.

**ADMIN NOTE**

Both of these stories are MA - NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/11/27 07:15 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Poster FORGOT to add rating!!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.