Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Please Help Me?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Please Help Me?
ForgottenOncePromised
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Please Help Me? 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 7
I find myself with a lot of time on my hand for the next couple of days, and was wondering if anyone had any good recommendations for any good stories. They can be any genre, rating, setting (meaning it can take place in modern time or in the past or both), I just would like something to read!

Please help me!

-Forgotten!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Please Help Me? 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 57
Well anything by Forthy, Tallymark, and RosieB is a good start. Fantastic authors, with fantastic stories. My main favs so anything that they've done is worth looking reading, they're here on Dokuga and they rock, so yah, must reads as in anything that they've written.

Another great author that's a bit unconventional but fantastic is Trouble In Shangri La. Absolutely adore two of their ficlets, Into the Blue, and Embrace the Silence. You will be glued to your seat. They're wonderful works. Unfortunately both works are rated MA so no YIMs thank you.

Into the Blue
Rated MA, No YIMs, and it's basically about a merman Sesshy who finds Kagome whose the equivalent of a marine-biologist.

Embrace the Silence
Rated MA, No YIMs, and it's basically the story of Sleeping Beauty but Beauty = Sesshy in modern times, and Kagome acts as his nurse in a hospital. He's asleep for quite alot of the ficlet XD, but he does eventually wake up. The story has alot of medical-references, and procedures like putting in tract-tubes etc, stuff that nurses do but there's a supplied glossary in most chapters to explain the med-stuff. I absolutely love this one purely for the detail, the emotional journey for Kagome, and Sesshy being all sleepy and pretty, if a little sad here and there.

Enjoy

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
Ezriee
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Please Help Me? 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 10
Embrace the Silence by Trouble_in_shangri_la! (No minors)
I just finished this last night...one of the most amazing stories that I've read in a L O N G time. It pulled emotions out of me that I've never experienced due to a fanfic!

Lol! I didn't see until after I typed it out that Pyre also suggested it...Its TOTALLY worth the read!

Something to talk about by KogasAngel (No Minors) All of her work is wonderful!

Anything by Danyealle-sama, Sugaro0, Vyncent's Unworthy one (really though, all her stuff is awesome too, some if it is Inukag...but still so so good!) um...Speedy_tomato is another great, Rinseternalsoul...shadowsweaver1 has a ton of wonderful stuff, Strikingfalcon has a story called 'A cross of blades' which is a crossover into the final fantasy 8 world (kagsess pairing)that I adore...but she has a lot o greatness too! seriously, I could go on, but I have something i gotta go do.

Just to be on the safe side, a lot of this is rated M or MA so NO MINORS

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.