Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fics where Sess is the slave, servant or bodyguard
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Fics where Sess is the slave, servant or bodyguard
Maracuya-Chan
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Fics where Sess is the slave, servant or bodyguard 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 5
Hey lovely Dokugans!

I would like some recommendations please! I am wanting to read fanfics where Sesshomaru is the slave/servant/butler/bodyguard ( something along those lines) and where Kagome is his master or employer. Basically, where she's the one in power ( doesn't have to be physical power, it could be political, wealth , etc) and the dynamics reversed. Thanks to all in advance!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Fics where Sess is the slave, servant or bodyguard 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 156
After reading a ton of AU fics set in the business world, and seeing Kagome as Sesshoumaru's assistant a billion times, I wanted to twist it around so I wrote a fic where I made Kagome the boss and Sesshoumaru the assistant instead.

It's called Tables Turned, it's rated MA, and it is complete.

Logged Logged
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Fics where Sess is the slave, servant or bodyguard 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 95
Impeccable by forthright
AU. Kagome is stunned to learn that she's inherited a sizable fortune, a Japanese estate, and an indentured youkai. She's an unlikely heiress, and Sesshoumaru is the perfect butler. Complete in 100 chapters.
Rated T

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Fics where Sess is the slave, servant or bodyguard 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 156
I second Impeccable, I probably would have included it in my earlier post but I was a bit busy this morning.

I just remembered a bodyguard fic, Striking Falcon's To Bear Witness (rated NC-17). Though in this fic it is Kagome who is the bodyguard, I still think this could kind of be seen as a change in their dynamics in that Sesshoumaru is the one who needs protection.

Summary: The US Marshals have to protect a CEO and his Junior Exect. until further notice. The longer they protect him, the more they find out about the threat against him and the real reason for needing the Marhsal's assistance. What happens when it's not someone you're supposed to protect, but something so powerful it could destroy the world?rn
Rating: NC-17 - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Genre: Action/Adventure
Updated: 07-29-07 - Chapters: 40 - Reviews 18 - Words 210,209

Logged Logged
Maracuya-Chan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fics where Sess is the slave, servant or bodyguard 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 5
Thanks Chie and insomaniac-amy! I'm gonna go check those out, they sound interesting!

Logged Logged
Tessitura
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fics where Sess is the slave, servant or bodyguard 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 4
You may like this one by Rineternalsoul and more importantly..ITS COMPLETE!!
www.dokuga.com/spark/story/2126/1
A/U The Emperor's High Priestess has called 100 of Japan's most powerful Miko's to the capital for some mysterious purpose. Sango worries for Kagome's safety during this long trip away, and plans a gift for her 'sister'. As her Youkai Protector, Sesshomaru is bound to the miko through magic, but this bonding could go much deeper than magic. Lemon's in Later Chapters. Sess/Kag

Rating: NC-17 - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Genre: Romance

Logged Logged
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fics where Sess is the slave, servant or bodyguard 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 6
Hey, I got pulled into this thread because I'm in the mood for a similar type of fic, and just want to say that I totally second Forthy's Impeccable, Striking Falcon's To Bear Witness, and Rinseternalsoul's A Sister's Gift. All three are some of my absolute favourite SessKag authors; their works are always amazing!

I haven't read Chie's Tables Turned but I'll be sure to check it out, the plot sounds great! Thanks for the rec Chie!

Maracuya, to go in line with the thread, I'd also suggest you check out Striking Falcon's Unexpected Allies Trilogy, its absolutely superb. I think the first fic in the trilogy is one that has Sess acting as her "pet" of sorts so they can infiltrate a miko compound to take back Rin. Even though it's pretend that's like the role reversal you were looking for right? Also all three fics are complete! It's a long Trilogy you can really sink your teeth into so I'd suggest only starting it once you know you have awhile to spend on it because trust me once you start you won't be able to stop until the happily ever after! Striking Falcon is amazing and one of the authors that really got me into SessKag way back when I remember impatiently waiting for her to update her Unexpected Allies fics from the beginning lol So once you finish these fics definitely also go read all her other one's as well! There's a scene in The Breaking Point where Kagome jokingly makes up and sings a theme song about Sesshoumaru that cracks me up every time I reread it

There are a couple of other fics on the tip of my tongue, but I just can't remember them! :/ I'll be sure to reply back to this thread if I do though!

Anyhoo, I'm also interested in reading more fics with this type of plot, so if you come across any more or if you have some to rec, I'd love to hear them!

Thanks, and I hope you enjoy all the fics as much as I did when I first read them!
~Fuyu

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/11/11 20:43 By Fuyu no Kaze.

I Claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\'s Orb ability in the Claim Game! XD
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.