Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I'm Desperate
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: I'm Desperate
Kula
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I'm Desperate 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 22
I'm in desperate need of some good old fashion sticky sweet love stories. I'm looking for ones like Lord Sesshomaru's Shocking Case of Obsession, Demonic Love, Cracked But Not Broken, Tradition.

Stories where Sesshomaru is in love or falls in love with Kagome and treats her wonderful. After the month I've had I really need some romance in my life and this is my only prospect at this point... LOL

Thanks

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:I'm Desperate 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 76
Shameless self promotion.

His Will Rated MA by me. It's a little sad but oh so fulfilling to read.

Flowers of the Summer by me. No romance but it is defiantly some nice fluff.

Past that...

Her Favorite Time Of Year by Oroyukae rated Ma. It's pretty neat.

A Thousand Tales by Luna. That's a pretty nice one.

Ah, and Special Assignment by Azure.

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:I'm Desperate 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 95
Have you tried Misconceptions And Misunderstandings by Time on my hands? Sesshoumaru shows that he really loves Kagome and parts of it are just so sweet that it totally melted me into a pile of goo. He treats her like a queen. It starts out angsty but soon he is going out of his way to romance her.

Misconceptions and Misunderstandings by Time on my hands
Without caring for the facts, Sesshoumaru jumps to the wrong conclusion with devastating results. Now months later, armed with the truth, he has to find a way to right the wrong or forever lose any hope of happiness.

Rated MA

or some shameless self promotion there is my one shot Once Upon a Diary which is just fluff

Once Upon a Diary
Sesshoumaru discovers Kagome’s diary beside the well and reads it in an attempt to figure out the puzzling miko. Along the way he discovers more than just Kagome’s personality, he discovers love. Shameless fluffy pink ball of cotton candy dedicated to Wiccan to give her a sugar rush for Mod appreciation month.
Rated M

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.