Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
A Scary Story?? Rated Ma or M
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: A Scary Story?? Rated Ma or M
mango
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:A Scary Story?? Rated Ma or M 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 72
The House by PhoenixBlade Rated M

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2782/16

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
jessabell
Pup
graphgraph
A Scary Story?? Rated Ma or M 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
So i really want to read a scary story. I have read this one where Everyone thinks that Kagome is crazy and she was sent to a mental hospital (i think) but she gets out and her mother takes her to the country side to live. Can't remember the name of the story but it was really good. Any other stories like that i would love to read. Any recommendations?

Logged Logged

Click Me!
nolongeractive
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A Scary Story?? Rated Ma or M 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
OMG I know this... hang on... you are thinking of The Revenant by Luna. www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5780/1

Logged Logged
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:A Scary Story?? Rated Ma or M 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 29
Freya Ishtar is an amazing writer, who in general, but not always, writes with a supernatural and/or scarey vibe to her work. I recommend all of her work, but two which well suit your criteria, you can find here:

The Invisible Ones Rated MA
-and-
Stealing Heaven Rated MA

She's also a published writer of her original story, "The Summoned (Tales of the Phantom Court)" which is also spooky and an amazing read! If you are interested, you can find it here: The Summoned Again, this is what I'd call an MA read.

Logged Logged
jessabell
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A Scary Story?? Rated Ma or M 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
Ok so i really like The House by PhoenixBlade. That was really good. Yes that was the name of the story but she hasn't updated it lately (The Revenant by Luna). I have read stealing heaven and it is by far one of my favorite stories. I am going to read the invisible ones and the summoned right now. Thank you!

Logged Logged

Click Me!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.