Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for "puppy love" type fics , lil' sess/kag
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for "puppy love" type fics , lil' sess/kag
Maracuya-Chan
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for "puppy love" type fics , lil' sess/kag 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 5
Hey there Dokugans!

I wanted to see if anyone had recommendations on little kagome, little sesshomaru, or puppy love type fics? I love the innocent romance and seeing the two or either of them in little kid form and them being just adorable. I mean chibi sesshomaru must be sooo darn cute!! with big cheeks! Anyways does anyone have recommendations? Thanks!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nyx
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for "puppy love" type fics , lil' sess/kag 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Have you read Petite Problems by Kagome Yuki Niwa?

It has a little Kagome being cute and annoying.

Summary:
Sesshoumaru never expected to meet a smaller version of the miko from his past as he ventured through Tokyo. Now that he has curiosity drives him to study the child version of the creature that he had unknowingly fallen for and hopefully find an answer as to what had made her different from the the other woman that had graced his life. This action began the Misadventures of the Petite Miko and a Curious Taiyoukai. Drabble Series;

Logged Logged

insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Looking for "puppy love" type fics , lil' sess/kag 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 95
It's a Dog's World by Kanna37

It's a Dog's World by Kanna37 Reviews

A place for any drabbles and one shots that might come to me here and there. Rated MA because I can't stay away from being naughty forever, and I'll probably corrupt this series, too. Some of these will be A/U, as well. 2nd Best Humor for Sesshoumaru's First Kiss - chapter 34 - 4th Quarter 2011. Newest: A (Disastrous) Day at the Beach.

Rated MA

Many of these one shots feature chibi Sesshoumaru and chibi Kagome.

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for "puppy love" type fics , lil' sess/kag 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 11
I would recomend Miss Teak's story The Adventures of Chibimaru and Gang rated K

and not to showboat or anything but I would also suggest my story Growing Up it's rated K+

Logged Logged

Supermangageek23 is Bucket 88.5 in Dokugas Bucket Brigade
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.