Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
A Christmas Present for Priestess Skye...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: A Christmas Present for Priestess Skye...
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
A Christmas Present for Priestess Skye... 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 277
This year, as a Christmas gift (although I didn't call it that), I spent the past month going through a bunch of Skye's older stories. I dusted them off, spiffied them up, and made them just a little more beautiful than they already were.

So, classics like "Table for Three," (Rated: M) "Everyday Love," (Rated MA) "For Her," (Rated: M) and a ton of others have been lovingly beta-ed and I would like to encourage you to visit (or re-visit) them.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, my dear friend... I adored every minute spent!!!

~~me~~

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/12/25 04:29 By MoxyMikki. Reason: Administrative: Included Ratings

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.