Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
If Kagome met Sesshoumaru first
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: If Kagome met Sesshoumaru first
Anna
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
If Kagome met Sesshoumaru first 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1
Hello Everyone!

I've actually managed to find a story that I had been looking for desperately and want to share! The story is extremely well written, and has a good length to it. Although it hasn't been updated in a VERY long time, I think it's still a good read and has all kinds of fluffy feelings to it And who knows, maybe if the author see's a renewed interest, she may update again!

Title: Entwined Destines
Author: Bern
Summary: SessKag How does a modern teen cope in the Sengoku Jidai with a very reluctant demon lord as protector? Sess doesn't like mysterious human girls with too much power on their hands but she may just be the one to break Tessaiga's seal..
Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1293230/1/Entwined_Destinies

Also, don't forget to check out the side story about Sesshoumaru in Kagome's time Happy reading, fellow SessKagers!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sandreline Moon
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:If Kagome met Sesshoumaru first 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 5
Thank you for posting this - I am off to read it!

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.