Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
The Journal and a Shocking Truth. By Lady Kubira
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: The Journal and a Shocking Truth. By Lady Kubira
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The Journal and a Shocking Truth. By Lady Kubira 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 216
The Journal and a Shocking Truth. By Lady Kubira
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6383/1
The title says it all.
Rating: MA ?-? Universe: Alternate ?-? Status: Incomplete ?-? Category: Chapter Stories ?-? Created: 08 Oct 2011 ?-? Updated: 08 Oct 2011
Genre: Drama, Erotica, Friendship, Romance ?-? Chapters: 6 ?-? Reviews: 1 ?-? Words: 19,861 ?-? Reads: 101

My Opinion: Well, actually i kidna think that the summary doesn't say it all. I can't lie, i know like others out there the summary is what usually catches my attention, and i go from there. In this case we're left to wonder just what's so shocking. I have to say that i sat down and read this in one go, chapters are decent length, and the plot is interesting! It's AU Modern. And while i feel i can't tell you too much without giving away what's there, i have got to share that this fic, even though it's only abotu 6 chapters and a bit under 20k, had me moved to tears.

I've got to add that i seriously plan on stalking this fiction, and being a very greedy and demanding reader. I seriously hope that you, Dokuga, take the time to read this fic and review so that the author knows how much it's loved.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/10/08 01:25 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
JeniNeji
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The Journal and a Shocking Truth. By Lady Kubira 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 21
:3

I need something to read... guess this is it. "fell directly from heaven xD"

Logged Logged

Sandreline Moon
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The Journal and a Shocking Truth. By Lady Kubira 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 5
Hm... if it comes so highly recommended, then perhaps I shall!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.