Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Most underrated story?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Most underrated story?
ChibiChibi Saku-chan!
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Most underrated story? 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
What the most non-well known great story you've read? A story that not everyone has read and you've asked yourself "Sweet Jesus this is good! How come it doesn't have that many reads/reviews or isn't that talked about!?"

It can be on FF.net, Spark, or here on Dokuga. I'd like to read them!!!!

(I'd prefer completed stories and rated M or NC-17, but it doesn't matter x3

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lily Noir
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Most underrated story? 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 11
Hmmm, I liked this one:

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/2126/15 ------> A Sister's Gift by rinseternalsoul ..... (NC-17) ..... I think that's MA ...

Logged Logged

janjan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Most underrated story? 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Her Protector by briana
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/358/1
its still very imcomplete and hardly updated but amazing writing skills

ADMINISTRATOR EDIT: Story Rated MA

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/07/31 22:31 By MoxyMikki.
Daniella
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Most underrated story? 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 22
Hmm...I always enjoyed this one

Videos by Higurashi-San by kazenokoi

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/3900/1

Higurashi Kagome is a shy, quiet young woman that would prefer to read a book, or talk to her webcam at home than go clubbing. One day, she meets a mysterious man by the name of "Taisho" at her work who is everything she ever could've dreamed. Can Higurashi-san step it up and gain his affections? Or will she always be that "quiet girl" no one ever notices? Heavy on the angst, with a side of comedy.
Rating: T - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Angst, Dark, Drama, Friendship, Humor, Romance - Updated: 08-13-10 - Created: 06-05-10 Chapters: 10 - Reviews: 35 - Words: 20,655 - Reads: 11,045

It has a few spelling and grammar errors but I always thought that it was a good story that didn't get a lot of credit.

Logged Logged

CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Most underrated story? 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 47
Testament Book 1: In The Beginning by Deaville is one that I feel has not gotten enough recognition.

It is not your typical Sess/Kag story, and does not have a lot of interaction between the two of them because it focuses more on Sesshoumaru's past. However, as the title suggests, this is the first book in a series. It is now completed, and I have just found out that Deaville has begun writing the next book Testament Book 2: Exodus, which also does not seem to be getting a lot of attention.

Oh, and both stories are rated MA.

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
1CarinoInu
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Most underrated story? 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 9
This is great! What a great way to share favorite stories that haven't gotten a lot of attention.
I'm really looking forward to reading some of the mentioned stories. I've read "A Sister's Gift," and I agree, worth reading.

Keep sending those suggestions!

Logged Logged
Vonne
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Most underrated story? 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 6
I'd have to say Whispered Dreams by YoukaiYume. It hasn't been updated for awhile and I've assumed it's on permanent hiatus, which is such a shame, but what can you do? She's a great artist as well and is busy doing that--and her doujinshi.

The plotline is original and her portrayal is phenomenal. Right now it's rated M, though from my last re-read I can't remember if there was any sexual situations in it.

It can be found on FF.net, but the more complete form (even though it's incomplete anyways) is on Mediaminer, which I'll link here. The difference is 7 chapters worth.

Anime/Manga: InuYasha
Genre(s): Angst / Romance / Adventure / Hentai / Action | Type: Alternate Universe
Latest Revision: May 24, 2005 00:01 EDT
Author: Youkai Yume
Pages: 79 | Words: 93765 | Size: 522 KB | Visits: 34175
Summary:
AU: Under the light of a full moon, two lost souls are found. A demon lord yearns for the love of a ghost who teaches him that you don't have to touch in order to feel. Sess/Kag!

www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_ch.php?cid=137172&submit=View+Chapter&id=47360

For the fanfiction.net link (just in case you want it), that's here: www.fanfiction.net/s/1931245/1/Whispered_Dreams

It may have around 100 reviews (which is quite little for a story of this calibre imo), but I've only ever found it by chance while I was scrolling backwards through SessKag stories via FF.net's system. Not only that, but I don't think I've seen a quote on it for the Unforgettable Line(n)s thread... or the thread where everyone posts the story that got them into SessKag.

I could be wrong.

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Most underrated story? 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 216
Yellow Brick Road by emmaren
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/45/1
Divergence (534). The jewel was thought to be destroyed on Naraku's death, Kagome new better. Now she is trying to make up for past transgression. Sesshoumaru is her new protector at Inuyasha's behest. Come, follow the insane road. *Complete* *Editing*
Rating: MA . Universe: Canon . Status: Complete . Genre: Angst, Dark, Drama . Chapters: 35 . Words: 131,019

Heart of my Soul by OnyxIvyStone
www.dokuga.com/spark/story/6543/1
Sometimes when you win, you lose. A short chapter story.
Rating: M . Universe: Alternate . Status: Complete . Genre: Angst, Dark, Drama, Friendship, Romance, Tragedy . Chapters: 4 . Reviews: 0 . Words: 12,841

There are Moments by OnyxIvyStone
www.dokuga.com/spark/story/7414/1
There are moments when the sun and moon live in the same sky. Fleeting, beautiful moments where two worlds can coexist. It has to be enough.
Rating: M . Universe: Alternate . Status: Complete . Genre: Angst, Drama, Friendship, Romance, Tragedy . Chapters: 2 . Reviews: 0 . Words: 1,990

Punish Me by OnyxIvyStone
www.dokuga.com/spark/story/7007/1
A poem that came from a thought I had... A vision of Kagome and Sesshomaru standing centuries after the final battle still haunted by all of their loss with only each other to hold onto.
Rating: M . Universe: Canon . Status: Complete . Genre: Angst, Dark, Drama, Romance, Tragedy, Verse . Chapters: 2 . Reviews: 0 . Words: 1,080

The Pleasure Principle by OnyxIvyStone
www.dokuga.com/spark/story/7865/1
The battle is over and the heroes lost. The villains have the completed the Shikon no Tama and an inutaiyoukai and a miko are locked in a dungeon, naked and devoid of their memories.
Rating: MA . Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete . Category: Oneshots . Genre: Angst, Dark, Drama, Tragedy . Chapters: 1 . Reviews: 2 . Words: 6,726

Kaidan by OnyxIvyStone
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/849/1
Once upon a time a beautiful woman, turned away by everyone who might have helped her, came to ask for shelter of a young Western Lord for herself and her son. He turned her away and it led to her death and the ultimate fate of her son. Now she has returned for revenge and her victim is a miko who has found her way into the heart of that same Western Lord centuries later. (Finally Complete)
Rating: M . Universe: Alternate . Status: Complete . Category: Chapter Stories . Genre: Angst, Dark, Drama . Chapters: 18 . Reviews: 13 . Words: 76,642

The Choices We Make by OnyxIvyStone
www.dokuga.com/spark/story/6569/1
Life. Love. Hope. Fate. Truth. Conquest. Everything is hinged on the choices we make through our lives. In the wake of the final battle with Naraku, Kagome and Sesshomaru learn that their every action has consequences for their future. Final Version Complete with end note and a 'Yasha Conversation.
Rating: R . Universe: Canon . Status: Complete . Genre: Angst/Drama . Chapters: 27 . Words 133,225

here's her links, some of her stuff is all over some only one one profile:
www.dokuga.com/component/comprofiler/viewprofile?user=91
www.dokuga.com/spark/profile?&aid=5198
www.fanfiction.net/u/1242548/OnyxIvyStone

Evolution by sarhea
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1696/1
Repost of a fic on A Single Spark. What if being the Shikon Miko forced Kagome to evolve, to become something more... What would she become? Inspiration... Evolution by Eternity of Sins. It is a wonderful fic and I highly recommend reading it and Opposites Attracted. Warnings... This is an AU - I do not know how the real manga and anime ends.
Rating: MA . Universe: Canon . Status: Complete ?. Genre: Drama, Erotica, Romance . Chapters: 6 . Reviews: 10 . Words: 14,258

It's in the Blood by sarhea
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1681/1
Re-post of an old fic on Fanfiction.Net and A Single Spark... What if youkais and demons knew something humans did not? What if they knew the key to a solid relationship was in the blood?
Rating: MA . Universe: Canon . Status: Complete . Genre: Drama, Erotica, Romance . Chapters: 8 . Reviews: 13 . Words: 22,156

Something New by sarhea
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1713/1
Repost from A Single Spark. My own take on what it would take for Sesshoumaru to join forces with the Inu-taichi and for Kagome to leave InuYasha. Take this story as an Alternate Reality set in Canonverse. Where the split occurs is uncertain, just that the Shard hunting group has been pushed to its limits.
Rating: MA . Universe: Canon . Status: Complete . Genre: Action, Drama, Erotica, Friendship, Romance . Chapters: 6 . Reviews: 10 . Words: 20,582

@_@ i'll post more laters.....

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/07/31 23:13 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Most underrated story? 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 32
Vonne wrote:
I'd have to say Whispered Dreams by YoukaiYume. It hasn't been updated for awhile and I've assumed it's on permanent hiatus, which is such a shame, but what can you do? She's a great artist as well and is busy doing that--and her doujinshi.

Oh WOW! I had not even thought about that one in years. I loved that one...I'm going to have to ask her if she is EVER going to finish it. I know that with her career that it is rather unlikely, but I am going to ask anyway...

UPDATE - I have just spoken with YoukaiYume regarding Whispered Dreams. Here is what she said:

Re: Whispered Dreams
from *YoukaiYume
to ~sesshys-jaded-samuri

Ahhhhh. I want to say that I will return to it sometime soon, but I honestly don't know if I will. Though I still have the outline and could start up again, at this time I have to say it's on indefinite hiatus. It COULD happen, just not anytime soon. ^^;

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/08/01 11:45 By sesshys_jaded_samuri.
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Most underrated story? 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 91
All of these are MA rated ONLY
Slip of the Tongue by Sada
inu.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=600092734 NOT complete (and if Sada is reading this I'm BEGGING for an update pretty please with the big puppy dog eyes)

Baby Got Back (not a songfic)
www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_st.php/121818 COMPLETE (the incomplete version is on Spark)

Darkness and it's Sequel To Shed a Little Light complete, both of them
inu.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=600000122
inu.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=600000123

Furry Fun
oneshot
inu.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=600092843&chapter=2
Note; this story is NOT for everyone and take heed of the warning in the first chapter AN

The House of Lemons oneshot collection
While this isn't a strictly Sesshomaru/Kagome oneshot collection there are a couple very good ones in there and again HEED THE WARNINGS! This is a seriously squickly collection of oneshots that touches on all kinds of topics many will find shudder-worthy But I'm sure many will recognize who the Hentai Harlots are when they read the names
inu.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=544201670

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.