Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Yesterday's Dreams, Tomorrow's Nightmares
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Yesterday's Dreams, Tomorrow's Nightmares
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Yesterday's Dreams, Tomorrow's Nightmares 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 277
This fic is being written by one of our most ardent supporters, 1CarinoInu. She's trying her hand at writing after lurking in the shadows on the site for a time, and I just KNOW that our Dokuga family will want to support her in this effort - especially since this fic is TOTALLY engrossing!

It's a mystery and 1CarinoInu is parceling out the clues very sparingly... the mystery both deepens and seems to be clearer with each new chapter. The writing is very well done, something I admire greatly, and is quite easy to read and get lost in.

I'm recommending this story because *I* find it intriguing, and I think that it deserves more attention than it has received thus far, so CHECK IT OUT!!

RATED M - no one under 16 PLEASE!

http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6002/1

Yesterday's Dreams, Tomorrow's Nightmares by 1CarinoInu
Kagome returns to the home after the demise of Naraku. The future finds Kagome tormented by nightmares and a mystery that is tied to the past and the allure of the Jewel of Four Souls. Rating for language.

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

The administrator has disabled public write access.
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Yesterday's Dreams, Tomorrow's Nightmares 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 66
I have read every chapter so far and I can't help wondering about any more appearances and the identity of a certain character that's been introduced into the story. I won't even mention the particular character. You'll have to read it to find out more, provided you're at the appropriate age to read it, which means no YIMs. I'm already waiting for the next chapter.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Time on my hands
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Yesterday's Dreams, Tomorrow's Nightmares 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 3
Thank you so much Wiccan, for recommending this story. I have just finished the first four chapters. It is by far one of the best fics I've read in quite some time.

For those of you reading this thread, I wholeheartedly second Wiccan's recommendation. Go read it. You'll be glad you did. And once you do, please review. New writers need feedback. It will encourage them to write more.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.