Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
A great fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: A great fic
Lily Noir
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
A great fic 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 11
I've started reading the new fic by Sha called Tamed. The fic is awesome and the idea rather unique (I say that because I haven't read a fic with a simmilar theme, though I'm not saying that there aren't any out there - there could be a million for all I know).

Tamed by Sha
Being in a world that her kind ruled and looked down upon one of the most beautifulest of creatures, always made her ashamed to be called a human. But to be the heir to the crown that set such hundreds of years ago, only made her even more hateful towards her own. Having to perform all her duties and do as told, she suddenly found herself face to face with one of these creatures. And here, must she finally decide to either help and aid them to rise to their rightful status or become what she was bred to be: The ruler and exercutioner of all youkai.

See, she(Sha) made a little goof in the description with the grammar so people most likely think that it's not a well-written piece and avoid it, but it's awesome and grammatically correct.

It's set in an alterante universe where youkai are opressed(kinda like reduced to scum status) and the humans on top. Kagome is the princess in that world (which is set in modern times) and accepts all life, unlike her farher who pushes her to be cruel and hate youkai. Sessh saved her life when she was little and she returnes the favour and stills her father's hand. Well, some things happen and Sessh ends up as her personal guard, making Kagura, who's his mate-to-be, extremely jealous.

It's ongoing and regularly updated. I'd hate to see such a great piece neglected, so please give it a try. I fell in love with it almost instantly, It's not the typpical 'fell in love at first/second/third sight' thing.

~lily

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Rin
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:A great fic 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
That sounds interesting. I'll definitely look it up. Thanks. <3

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.