Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Lost fic treasures NOT on Dokuga/FFnet
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Lost fic treasures NOT on Dokuga/FFnet
Allyonora
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Lost fic treasures NOT on Dokuga/FFnet 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 6
Hello, all!

So, I was thinking… I love Dokuga, it’s a great site, as is Fanfiction.net. Both have huge archives and fairly easy means to search for stories. In an ideal world, all fics would be posted in one or another or better yet, on both.

But we all know that’s not the truth, don’t we? So now I’m searching for those lost treasures, great fics “hidden” in smaller sites, not very known sites, obscure sites, and sites with unfriendly search methods (yes, MM, I’m talking about you!).

I know there’s wonderful stories spread on Livejournals, the frustrating MediaMiner, personal websites, Yahoo Groups (like DemonlordLover ones), and so on, which are unique and can’t be found anywhere else. So let’s go find them!!!

Before we start digging on ours bookmark vault, let’s put some ground rules:

1)Suggest only fics which are NOT posted on either Dokuga/Spark/Fanfiction.net (exception – if the fic is incomplete here and complete on someplace else).
2)Prefer complete works. Suggesting works in progress would defeat the purpose of the topic.
3)Ok to escape the rule, but only if you have a really nice incomplete (abandoned, on hiatus) fic.

Everyone cool? Here’s my first contribution to the topic:

The Truth Hurts...in a good sorta way, by carlet [rated X - Adult: No readers under 18]

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Allyonora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Lost fic treasures NOT on Dokuga/FFnet 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 6
Ow, there's another pearl, a great fic by the amazing Rinseternalsoul only found in MediaMiner:

Tortured Love

Lord Sesshomaru & Kagome are captured by Naraku to be sexually tormented for his own evil purpose. Will insanity ensue, or will they turn to each other for support?

[rated X - Adult: No readers under 18]

I found it when I was going through some recs in this forum, great fic! Anything wrote by Rins is worth it's weight in gold...

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Lost fic treasures NOT on Dokuga/FFnet 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 91
her stuff is also housed on AdultFanFiction.net as well, including that one.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Allyonora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Lost fic treasures NOT on Dokuga/FFnet 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 6
It is?? Oh, I never noted... thanks!

Anyway, adultFF have a not so marvelous search/categorizing system, so maybe it is not deserving the MM Awards, but for sure its fics can be placed in this topic...

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.