Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Mujitsu Recommendation!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Mujitsu Recommendation!
Anna
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Mujitsu Recommendation! 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
So, I'm not sure if this has been recommended before, but man, this writer is good! It's been a loooonnng time since she has appeared in fandom, but oldies are goodies too!

Dance with the Devil

Summary: AU. Kagome, vessel of the Shikon no Tama, is the unknowing destined mate of Sesshoumaru, lord of the demon underworld. However, a new threat is revealed, forcing the two to collide and Kagome will be drawn into a world she could never have dreamt.

This is an amazing read, sexy, fun, and kinda just...hot... But I would also say read all of her other stories too, they're also superb. She also posted here on Dokuga! One of her best is on hiatus though...and she seemed to have moved to Star Trek , although if we all do some prodding....

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Smortz
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Mujitsu Recommendation! 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 13
Oh! I love Mujitsu's stories! They are always so good, and filled with great plots and character portrayals!

Definitely a S/K classic!!!

Logged Logged
Sandreline Moon
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Mujitsu Recommendation! 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 5
I LOVE "Dance with the Devil"! I wish it would update soon...

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.