Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Anyone need a good laugh??
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Anyone need a good laugh??
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Anyone need a good laugh?? 13 Years ago Karma: 277
This recommendation comes to you via r0o, who sent it to Danyealle-sama, who kindly passed it along to me. Normally, I wouldn't look twice at a cross-over, but this one, TRUST ME, is NOT to be missed!!!

Of Great Turmoil and Excess Stupidity by Seaouryou
Harry Potter x Inuyasha crossover. In his quest to teach his students about foreign magical creatures, Hagrid has a demon shipped over from Japan. A poisonous, arrogant, illtempered one. Hilarity and mass murder ensue.

Crossover - Harry Potter & Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,173 - Reviews: 243 - Published: 2-12-05 - Rubeus H. & Sesshomaru - Complete

Available here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2260652/1/Of_Great_Turmoil_and_Excess_Stupidity

ENJOY!!!!

~~Wiccan~~
PS - Make sure you are not drinking or eating anything while reading - it might just be hazardous to your keyboard and/or monitor!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/02/26 19:51 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Forgot author's name, silly me!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Anyone need a good laugh?? 13 Years ago Karma: 91
Trust me, this is HILARIOUS! Like Wiccan, I don't look at crossovers but this one is worthy of tons of laughs! r0o? You're amazing and where you find these things I will never know but keep it up

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Wood
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Anyone need a good laugh?? 13 Years ago Karma: 7
Dang that was funny. Typical Sesshoumaru attitude, thrown into Harry Potter.

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Anyone need a good laugh?? 13 Years ago Karma: 216
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Here's some others that, even though the pairings my normally throw you off, are HILARIOUS, and there's nothing sexual about any of it, so no worries there, it's just honest hilarity:

Still IY stuff:

Puppies by hiding duh
Sumamry: Bad Rin, bad!
Info: Inuyasha - Fiction Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,394 - Reviews: 169 - Updated: 7-19-04 - Published: 7-19-04 - Sesshomaru/Rin - Complete
www.fanfiction.net/s/1970501/1/Puppies

Much Too Much Celery by littlefiction
Summary: Humor. Inappropriate for children. The Dog General comes home after a long absence and has a very strange talk with his pup.
Info: Inuyasha - Fiction Rated: M - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 548 - Reviews: 32 - Updated: 12-13-07 - Published: 12-13-07 - Sesshomaru/Inutaisho - Complete
www.fanfiction.net/s/3942813/1/Much_Too_Much_Celery

Bath Time with Sesshomaru by Arrow Snape
Summary: Just a cute little one-shot I thought I'd share. Title says it all enjoy.
Info: Inuyasha - Fiction Rated: K - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 636 - Reviews: 10 - Updated: 12-20-08 - Published: 12-20-08 - Sesshomaru/Inutaisho - Complete
www.fanfiction.net/s/4728826/1/Bath_Time_with_Sesshomaru

Puppy Proofing Your Dojo by Resmiranda

Summary: Why does Sesshoumaru hate Tenseiga so much? [Sess and Inupapa] [oneshot]
Info: Inuyasha - Fiction Rated: K+ - English - Humor/General - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,756 - Reviews: 161 - Updated: 9-30-05 - Published: 9-30-05 - Sesshomaru - Complete
www.fanfiction.net/s/2600490/1/Puppy_Proofing_Your_Dojo

This one is SK, and it IS funny:

From Birth by animegus farmus
Summary: From the moment he saw her he knew she was his - too bad they'd decided she was meant for someone else.
Info: Inuyasha - Fiction Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,874 - Reviews: 90 - Updated: 2-5-10 - Published: 2-5-10 - Sesshomaru/Kagome - Complete
www.fanfiction.net/s/5721382/1/From_Birth

If your a Naruto fan:

The Naruto Omake Files: Innortal Style » by Innortal (This one MIGHT have smutty parts to it, but it's still funny!)
Summary: Episode 14: These are the Loops that never end...
Info: Naruto - Fiction Rated: M - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 14 - Words: 79,380 - Reviews: 463 - Updated: 3-10-10 - Published: 7-2-06
www.fanfiction.net/s/3022400/1/The_Naruto_Omake_Files_Innortal_Style

Things Team Nineteen Are No Longer Allowed To Do » by H.E. Gray
Summary: Iruka's genin team was never normal, by any definition of the word.
Info: Naruto - Fiction Rated: T - English - Humor/General - Chapters: 8 - Words: 6,245 - Reviews: 966 - Updated: 2-21-10 - Published: 8-10-07 - Iruka U./Kotetsu H.
www.fanfiction.net/s/3715597/1/Things_Team_Nineteen_Are_No_Longer_Allowed_To_Do

And finally if your NOT a Twilight fan, but you know of Hellsing:

Please, Master, May I kill her? by Metropolis Kid
Summary: I was bored and needed to blow off some steam. This was the result. One-shot. Crackish. Alucard really, really wants to kill a particular 'Authoress'. Contains Twilight bashing. Don't like? Don't read. Don't flame. Simple as that. No pairings, just talk.
Info: Hellsing - Fiction Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,572 - Reviews: 95 - Updated: 2-18-09 - Published: 2-18-09 - Alucard/Integra - Complete
www.fanfiction.net/s/4872117/1/Please_Master_May_I_kill_her

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/02/26 20:25 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Allyonora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Anyone need a good laugh?? 13 Years ago Karma: 6

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/02/26 21:26 By Allyonora.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Anyone need a good laugh?? 13 Years ago Karma: 216
Danyealle-sama wrote:
Trust me, this is HILARIOUS! Like Wiccan, I don't look at crossovers but this one is worthy of tons of laughs! r0o? You're amazing and where you find these things I will never know but keep it upSharing is caring! Velvet actually linked it to me, i was saying something about wanting to see Sesshomaru smoosh Voldemort b/c of someone's LS. They always draw this one guy, and he ALWAYS looks like Voldemort when she starts, like EVERY TIME, but it's not HP stuff she's drawing. it's bleach! some how this came to mind, and i thought it'd be funny to write a fic where Sess is stomping Voldey, but Velvet already had one ready!

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Anyone need a good laugh?? 13 Years ago Karma: 56
"AND," Harry shouted, because the caps lock key was stuck and shouting was the only appropriate way he could expressive his extensive angst
This story was funny! Thanks for sharing.

Logged Logged

Naomi
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Anyone need a good laugh?? 13 Years ago Karma: 12
From Birth was AWESOME!!!!!

Logged Logged

soulNchantress
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Anyone need a good laugh?? 13 Years ago Karma: 3
In fact, he was using a lot of words he wouldn't generally use. It was almost as if the author was too lazy to try and mimic the way he spoke in the books.

lmao as I raise my hand..I am so guilty of this, too.

Logged Logged

Allyonora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Anyone need a good laugh?? 13 Years ago Karma: 6
Speaking of funny crossovers, I remembered a great one:

Youkai of the Caribbean!
Summary: Naraku has been defeated, but the last shard is still lost...until Inuyasha, Kagome and Sesshoumaru who's been dragged along for the ride go to the Caribbean, where Jack has a shard...as one of his hair ornaments!
Crossover - Inuyasha & Pirates of the Caribbean
Rated: T
English - Adventure/Humor
Chapters: 28 - Words: 116,845

Most of you must already know it, because it's not a brand new fic, but if you don't, give it a chance. It's very well written.

The author, Draconic Ban-Sidhe, also wrote one of my favorite fics of all time: "Unsung Silence", Sess/Kag pairing.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.