Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Here's a good one
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Here's a good one
ILM
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Here's a good one 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 4
if your looking for a good story that doesn't have sesshomaru coming to kaome's rescue or inuyasha doing something unspeakable to her. than you should read this story Twisted Moon. In this story kagome helps a woman who is being chase by a demon. in exchange for her help the lady offers her a wish. the tale goes on with her and the lady meeting in weird places asking her what her wish is. if you want to know what happens read it and find. now this story isn't complete but its really good and it makes you think. hope you like.

Logged Logged

Click Me!Adopted from squiby
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
1CarinoInu
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Here's a good one 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 9
Thanks. I've been looking for something new to read.

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Here's a good one 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 277
Just to let our loyal members know, the story is also being posted here on Dokuga:

http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/3925/1

Always like to encourage our authors that post here by making sure that they get attention here as well!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.