Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Miroku/Kagome fic Rec.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Miroku/Kagome fic Rec.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Miroku/Kagome fic Rec. 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 216
okay this is a crack fic, or at least i think it is... its kagome/Miroku BUT is it rated M on FF, i think i about died laughing though...

www.fanfiction.net/s/1559048/1/Forest_for_the_Trees

Forest for the Trees
Everythings changed, including Kagome. What has she missed? Can she find it in Feudal Japan? KagomeMiroku -Completed-
Inuyasha - Rated: M - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 23,884 - Updated: 3-5-04 - Published: 10-14-03 - Complete

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Miroku/Kagome fic Rec. 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 39
Kagome/Miroku is one of those pairings you don't think of 'til someone else says it, but after a bit it becomes an intruiging (sp? :/) idea . . . >_> it's just that it seconds in appeal to our rabid native SessKag fan-ness. XD

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.