Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
"The Beach Incident" by AnimeMoon
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: "The Beach Incident" by AnimeMoon
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
"The Beach Incident" by AnimeMoon 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 78
"The Beach Incident" by AnimeMoon on A Single Spark is one of those older A/U stories that I consider classics and would really love to see updated. I know some of you don't like to read stories that are not complete, but I get a lot of enjoyment out of reading stories even when I know they will probably never be finished.

So, anyway, if you are the sort of reader who can tolerate an unfinished story, you should check out "The Beach Incident". It is well-written and wildly creative. AnimeMoon has an amazing imagination! In this story, Kagome is home from the feudal era, and decides to play hookey from school. She meets a sleazy guy who invites her to a party (Just like in a movie: Don't do it, Kagome!) Turns out the characters from the past have survived into the modern era, and someone with a lot of power and influence has decided to abduct Kagome! It just gets better and better for the 15 chapters that are posted.

If anyone knows AnimeMoon, please, beg them to update this story... It is so awesome... And since "Through the Mirror" and "Whose Child is This?" are being updated after all this time, we know that miracles can happen!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.