Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Soft Velvet by Kalah
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Soft Velvet by Kalah
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Soft Velvet by Kalah 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 216
Title/who by: Soft Velvet by Kalah

Summary/Info: After Kagome's home is destroyed from Inuyasha's rage, she is saved from Sesshomaru and taken to his home in the western lands... only to be thrown into a giant web of a new enemies plans.
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Angst, Dark, Drama, Erotica, Humor, Kink, Romance
Updated: 06-15-10 - Created: 06-15-10 Chapters: 21

My Opinion:
OMFG! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well! Let me tell you!

1. I've Finally gotten this fic, and its author to Dokuga and i couldn't be happier!

2. This fic is S0o0o0o0o0o0o0o interesting! One of the plot devices that has always driven me MAD is the fact that a lot of authors destroy the well that Kagome travels through and everything it just perfectly fine! Now honestly If the well is 'killed' in the feudal era, then how the heck does Kagome fall down it 500 years later?!?!
...this has always bugged me, still does when i see in it fiction. Well this fic Answers that plot device. I'm not going to give away everything b/c that would Suck of me! BUT the idea is one one reason or another, you'll have to read the fic to find out why, The well is no longer an option. Cause and effect, If Kagome could never fall down the well, How could she be Kikyo's reincarnation. Forced into helping the miko, Sesshomaru takes her in, while an unwanted mating has been forced upon him, and darkness is setting upon his home.

3. This fiction has had me on the edge of my seat with suspense, tears in my eyes from laughter, and a smile on my face as I've re-read it more then once. YUS i have read it more then once! Its that good.

4. Please take time to read this fantastic story!

- excitedly -r0o

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/06/15 07:39 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Soft Velvet by Kalah 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 66
I second that opinion. For those of you who want something different from the norm, this story is just that. I'm glad the author brought this fic onto Dokuga as well. This story just gets better and better with each chapter. This is definitely a must-read.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Soft Velvet by Kalah 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 78
I have been reading this fic on ff.net, and it is awesome! I am so happy to be able to read it on Dokuga, where I don't have to worry about viruses and weeding through so many fics that are not of interest to me. This fanfic is one of the good ones, so don't pass up the opportunity to read it...

Logged Logged
Mariposa
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Soft Velvet by Kalah 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
Its on my list I'll definitly take a look at it

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.