Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
The Flourishing of the Sakura under an English Sun
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: The Flourishing of the Sakura under an English Sun
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The Flourishing of the Sakura under an English Sun 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 216
Title/by who: The Flourishing of the Sakura under an English Sun by phyllis

Summary/info: Kagome Higurashi was the darling of the ton until she was ruined by her cousin's scandal. Fleeing to the country, she did not intend to return. Now a mature woman, she returns to London for her best friend's wedding. All eyes will be watching her. Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Humor, Romance
Updated: 06-14-10 - Created: 06-14-10 Chapters: 19

My Opinion: Well i'm totally excited this fic is now on Dokuga. I actually have been trying to get Phillis to bring this wonderful fiction to Dokuga for about 2 weeks i think? and i'm totally excited that its now here. While reading this excellent AU, i feel kinda like i was reading a story based in Jane Austin's world. Its not a rip off of anything like that but its set in a periodical time in England i believe, and its just lovely. I cant really tell you anything more. I sis ask Phillis if there's going to be more Sesshomaru interaction and have been assured that there will be, but as of now its an interesting look into an AU SK. If you have time to read it. its Worth it! - r0o

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/06/14 16:11 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:The Flourishing of the Sakura under an English Sun 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 31
Ooh, this one sounds really good!! I'm going to have to add it to my list lol.

Logged Logged
Ruriame
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The Flourishing of the Sakura under an English Sun 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 3
Thanks for this! It sounds great. I'll definitely read it

Logged Logged
Mariposa
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Flourishing of the Sakura under an English Sun 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
yay! just my luck...I just finished reading Unspoiled and I needed to pick another fic asap. thanks for the recommendation

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.