Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
New Sess/Kag author on ff.net
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: New Sess/Kag author on ff.net
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
New Sess/Kag author on ff.net 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 78
I just read a story on ff.net entitled "First Encounter" by seasprite 15 on ff.net. It is posted as a one-shot, but the author's note stated that if the story was well-received, she would add to it. In this story, Kagome falls through the well at 13, and meets Sesshomaru. I think it is one of the most satisfying one-shots I have ever read. You may want to check it out. Hopefully, if enough readers leave favorable reviews, seasprite 15 will decide to write more. That would make me really happy!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:New Sess/Kag author on ff.net 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 91
She's far from new. She's been posting elsewhere for some time now and that story has been on AFF for months. She did the same thing there and still didn't continue it. All she is doing is trying to see how many reviews she can rack up for it.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/04/02 17:40 By Danyealle-sama.

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:New Sess/Kag author on ff.net 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 78
Maybe the creative juices are just not flowing too well for her. As a beginning fanfiction writer, I can understand. Even though I know exactly what happens next in the stories I'm working on, the chapters I have written lately are not of the quality of my earlier chapters. I have thousands and thousands of words written, which I won't give in and post until I am somewhat happy with them. I don't want to ruin what I have already written by posting chapters that just fall flat. So there is still hope that seasprite will write more! I am hoping she does, because I enjoyed the one chapter sooo much...

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:New Sess/Kag author on ff.net 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 91
Maybe the creative juices are just not flowing too well for her.

that would be a good explanation if she had just updated things here and there over the last couple months, just not that story is all. She put the exact same authors note over on the story on AFF and did get hits, ratings and reviews.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.