Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Rewind by Zehra on Dokuga/ZooZebra on FF
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Rewind by Zehra on Dokuga/ZooZebra on FF
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Rewind by Zehra on Dokuga/ZooZebra on FF 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 216
Title: Rewind by Zehra /ZooZebra <-- FF link to the fiction

Info:
Rated: M English Romance/Humor Chapters: 17 Words: 55,149 On FF
Rating: MA Universe: Canon Status: Incomplete Category: Chapter Stories Genre: Action, Erotica, Humor, Romance, Tragedy on Dokuga

Summary: Sesshomaru's chance to find his lost intended mate to find her in the future. What if Kags doesn't want Sesshy to find his mate.Inuyasha has made a terrible decision and Kagome is faced to deal with it. Will it cost her everything?

My Opinion on Why you should read it: Okay here's the thing, I started reading this fic, b/c i love to give people a chance to prove themselves as an author. When i started reading this i really felt that it didn't feel like a SK fic. I think a lot of Dokugan's might have picked up on this and shied away from it.

I actually found this fic originally on FF, and started reading it. I questioned the author about how it was working out and got a reply that she did want to give the fic a bit more feeling and depth b4 if got into the SKness. Acceptable, b/c who wants to read the same ole fic? r0o doesn't, you probably don't want to either.

So On Dokuga, its only got 4 reviews...for 10 chapters and she's stopped updating here because we have given her little to no feed back, fore shame Dokuga! On FF, she's up to 17 chapters and let me tell you i'm seriously wanting her to enter a r0o GM challenge, yus her writing is that hot. *fans self after that last update*

As far as the fiction goes, i kinda feel that the summery might be a tad misleading, no not in the way of pairings or anything, but in the over all feel of the story. It seems in this summary that there's a chance that kags is only going to be replacing someone that Sess might have felt for earlier b4 the story began.

I cant say that wont happen as i'm not the author, but i feel while reading this, that the author is giving them time as canon characters to get there without being rushed. Its set in both times as Sess does come to the future, there's not characters bashing, and its a pleasure to read. I've found myself both amused and angry b/c the writing is done so well. I'm exceptionally pleased with this fic, and i'm hoping that Zehra/ZooZebra will continue to update on our beloved Dokuga as she has on FF!

Please take time to read this fic, and give honest feed bad :3 I think you'll like it.

- r0o

okay i'm pimped a fic i like >:3 i feel good now ^_^

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/03/11 04:12 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Rewind by Zehra on Dokuga/ZooZebra on FF 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 66
I have read every chapter. This awesome author just uploaded 3 new chapters. I totally agree with r0o. This is an amazing read.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/03/12 11:50 By DemonQueen17. Reason: My typing blows.

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Rewind by Zehra on Dokuga/ZooZebra on FF 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 216
She made me cry!!! *waits for updates* FF's not giving them to me so i'm gunna start reading here now TT3TT

FIXIT!!!

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
beckyducky
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Rewind by Zehra on Dokuga/ZooZebra on FF 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 27
holy crap this is amazing!!!!

I will review after reading every chapter!

Okay - ATTENTION ALL DOKUGIANS/DOKUGANS/CITIZENS OF THE REPUBLIC OF DOKUGA:

--Please read and review because this fic is just so dang good!

--To r0o: how do you find these fics? It's so awesome! Thank you for telling us. Karma to you.

Logged Logged

I claimed Goshinboku in the Claim Game~! trees rule.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.