Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
What happened to the "Omega" story?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: What happened to the "Omega" story?
a Mysticlady
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
What happened to the "Omega" story? 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 4
I can't remember the whole title, but it had the work Omega I think. And it had Kagome as part of a pack the was a sub-pack to Inu Tashio. She saw something and called a phone number that a pack member had given her for emergencies. She talked to Inu Tashio and he sent Sesshoumaru to investigate. She meets him and they go to her studio apartment, where he changes to one of his dog forms to put Kagome as ease.

If you know what happened to this story or know who the author is please let me know.

I would like to say that it was a good read and an original plot and that I had hoped to read more. Wish I had reviewed.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/02/09 15:14 By Mystic Hanyou.
  The topic has been locked.
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:What happened to the "Omega" story? 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 66
As per Wiccan, that story 'Omega Inuyoukai Series' was removed due to plagiarism.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
TruGemini
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What happened to the "Omega" story? 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 3
I believe the moderators said the story was stolen and removed it. It was a while ago though.

Logged Logged
a Mysticlady
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What happened to the "Omega" story? 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 4
Well that is upsetting. It makes you wander though doesn't it. Thanks Wiccan for your input.

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:What happened to the "Omega" story? 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 78
Check out "On the Prowl", "Cry Wolf", and "Hunting Ground" by Patricia Briggs, they are the published stories "The Omega InuYoukai" was based on. It is mental exercise, however, substituting Kagome's name and characteristics for the heroine, Anna, and Sesshy for Charles... the characters in Briggs' works.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.