Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Laying Amongst Dokatsu by Nostawen Allesiel
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Laying Amongst Dokatsu by Nostawen Allesiel
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Laying Amongst Dokatsu by Nostawen Allesiel 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 60
Laying Amongst Dokatsu by Nostawen Allesiel
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story1968/1

Laying Amongst Dokatsu captures your attention within the first couple of paragraphs, compelling you to keep reading long after you know you should turn out the lights and go to bed. The author has gifted this fanfiction with cleverly detailed descriptions that allow you to immerse youself into the tale to be able to almost see, hear and feel the characters actions and reactions to events.

It is currently incomplete but is slowly being updated, and the interval for each new chapter, like the anticipation of the birth of a baby, is exquisitely torturous, but in the end well worth the wait.

Laying Amongst Dokatsu contains a complex, full cast of supporting characters, each well fleshed out and with a unique personality, whether they be good, neutral, or evil, with some being truly very evil.

The basis of the story is original with none to extremely few of the usual cliches, and shows the character growth and changes in a restrained, methodical manner.

There is an infinitesimal amount, probably less than a handful, of spelling and grammatical errors in the fifty chapters currently available, which in no way compromises or detracts from the pleasure of reading this captivating tale. For anyone who knows me well, and my meticulous nitpicking, this is extremely high praise indeed.

If you have the chance, do yourself a favor and read Laying Amongst Dokatsu, but don’t be surprised if, once you start, you are unable to stop reading until the end, so allow yourself plenty of time to enjoy this remarkable narrative of fate, acceptance and, ultimately, love.

Go! Now! Read!

And don’t forget to leave a nice review for Nat-chan!

P.S. - Laying Amongst Dokatsu has been nominated into several catagories for the 3rd Quarter 2009 Awards.

Logged Logged

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Rachel
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Laying Amongst Dokatsu by Nostawen Allesiel 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 6
I read Laying Amongst Dokatsu years before I ever laid eyes on HotM, and suffice to say it was the fanfic that got me hooked on the Sess/Kag pairing. I was depressed when I thought Nostawen was never going to update it, and even more depressed when it disappeared from FF.net (at least I think it did...). I just found it again here on Dokuga thanks to the Nominations link, and I was overjoyed - over the moon and through the woods OVERJOYED when I saw that she was still writing for it, and that it was only getting better and better!

I won't give out the details or the chapter, but I will say that the telling of their first kiss will stay with you for more than one night. You'll want to come back to your favorite chapters again and again and again...

This is prime fanfiction, folks - put aside a few days for non-stop reading and GO FOR IT!

Logged Logged

\\\"Godlike\\\" - dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2966/1
\\\"Cell Block Tango\\\" - dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2700/1
\\\"After All\\\" - dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2626/1
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.