Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
The Dark side of the Moon by chika1345
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: The Dark side of the Moon by chika1345
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The Dark side of the Moon by chika1345 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 216
Title: The Dark Side of the Moon

Rating: M on FF

Chapter total:
20, currently still updating/~73k+

Genre: Romance/General

Summary: Kagome's fed up. What happens when the voices in her head won't stop? When her moods keep swinging w/ the stages of the moon? Is there evil in this reincarnation? Sesshomaru allows Kagome 2be w/ him after she saves Rin but gets more than he bargains for.

My Opinion:
I dont want to give away the plot but i do think i should for just a bit of it. This story is a bit different then the norm with the basic plot of Inuyasha hurting Kagome emotionally with Kikyo. Basically Kagome wants Inuyasha to chose, our overly not smart fictional Hanyou of course has to think about it, and pushes Kagome over the edge. She loses it tells him off and leaves the tachi. She ends up saving Rin from demons, and has the scent of a demon about her when Sesshomaru ends up finishing them off. He's curious of course so she ends up going home with him, on orders no less.

I would have to say that in the end this story is OOC for all characters BUT there's just something quirky and hilarious about it too, that really makes it so i didn't mind all that much. Often i found myself comparing moments in this fic to authors like our beloved MissK. There are moments when i was laughing so hard i had tears in my eyes and my dog was looking at me funny. Thats not to say its all humor, there are some darker parts of this story though, and well i think over all it has been a very interesting and amusing ride. The author has put up this 73k work about a month, and its about 20 chapters, so i'd say its about 75% done or more, maybe... and well I just wanted to let everyone know about it. Its not on Dokuga that i know of though i have invited the author to our site, I really hope you all take a moment to go read this humorous work and let her know how she's doing. :3

-thanks, r0o

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:The Dark side of the Moon by chika1345 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 216
sugar0o wrote:
Title: The Dark Side of the Moon

Rating: M on FF

Chapter total:
20, currently still updating/~73k+

Genre: Romance/General

Summary: Kagome's fed up. What happens when the voices in her head won't stop? When her moods keep swinging w/ the stages of the moon? Is there evil in this reincarnation? Sesshomaru allows Kagome 2be w/ him after she saves Rin but gets more than he bargains for.

My Opinion:
I dont want to give away the plot but i do think i should for just a bit of it. This story is a bit different then the norm with the basic plot of Inuyasha hurting Kagome emotionally with Kikyo. Basically Kagome wants Inuyasha to chose, our overly not smart fictional Hanyou of course has to think about it, and pushes Kagome over the edge. She loses it tells him off and leaves the tachi. She ends up saving Rin from demons, and has the scent of a demon about her when Sesshomaru ends up finishing them off. He's curious of course so she ends up going home with him, on orders no less.

I would have to say that in the end this story is OOC for all characters BUT there's just something quirky and hilarious about it too, that really makes it so i didn't mind all that much. Often i found myself comparing moments in this fic to authors like our beloved MissK. There are moments when i was laughing so hard i had tears in my eyes and my dog was looking at me funny. Thats not to say its all humor, there are some darker parts of this story though, and well i think over all it has been a very interesting and amusing ride. The author has put up this 73k work about a month, and its about 20 chapters, so i'd say its about 75% done or more, maybe... and well I just wanted to let everyone know about it. Its not on Dokuga that i know of though i have invited the author to our site, I really hope you all take a moment to go read this humorous work and let her know how she's doing. :3

-thanks, r0o
This Wonderful fic is Now listed on Dokuga! please take a second to go read and enjoy! - r0o
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2735/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/10/19 15:52 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Kourtney
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Dark side of the Moon by chika1345 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1
ahhh Sugar0o! -does the girly thing moving hands up and down and screaming in pure delight- You are the nicest person ever! i want to give you a cookie or a brownie! or a million dollars! thank you so much! Here. I want you to cherish him forever. -hands Sugar0o the real Sesshomaru who is bound and gagged-
I'd like to thank anyone who has already begun reading my fanfic.
Kagome, the reincarnation isn't just a reincarnated miko. And Sesshomaru is willing to find out what else after she saves his little Rin. Kagome finds herself in the protection of a man she'd never thought would protect her, especially given his brother and the two begin to bond as things about Kagome begin to unfold. But what is Inuyasha up to? What about Naraku? Miroku and Sango provide most of the comic relief in my fanfic. I hope you guys like my fanfic, its my first serious one and it it is brought to you by Sugar0o who got me to put it on here. Hope you enjoy!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/10/19 17:57 By chika1345.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.