Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
A new story on ff.net
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: A new story on ff.net
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
A new story on ff.net 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 78
I just read the first three chapters of a new story on ff.net. It is "Sesshomaru's Most Desperate Hour" by Sonja Jade. I didn't think too much of the first half of the first chapter, which concentrated on Inuyasha's group, but soon the scene changed to focus on Lord Sesshomaru. This author has portrayed him as a master manipulator who is totally obsessed with Kagome. Whoever Sonja Jade is, she has the thought process of a sociopath totally nailed. This is not the chivalrous, perfect knight as Sesshomaru is often portrayed. But he is fascinating! And sexually fixated on Kagome. It is disturbing, and it is hot. Those of you who can tolerate a kind of twisted, evil Sess should definitely read this!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A new story on ff.net 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 47
Thank you, knifethrower, for recommending this story. Yeah, I had a hard time getting through the first half of the first chapter, too. But it really is a fascinating story. It is so descriptive and well-written. Watching Sesshoumaru try to carry out his plan while struggling with himself . . . knowing that his actions are wrong, but he can't stop himself . . . I can't decide whether I hate him or feel sorry for him.

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:A new story on ff.net 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 78
The story is now complete, 8 chapters. It has only gotten 12 reviews as of this morning, it hasn't gotten the attention it deserves.

Logged Logged
L-desu
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:A new story on ff.net 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 7
thanks for the promo. i'm definitely reading this one.

Logged Logged

L-desu (formerly Wolfye P.)
www.L-desu.com
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.