Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Two Colour Palette by thirteenxwishes
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Two Colour Palette by thirteenxwishes
Kojishi
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Two Colour Palette by thirteenxwishes 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3
I recommend Two Colour Palette by thirteenxwishes

Summary: Kagome meets artist Shu Nishimoto on one of her trips to the future - when she sees his paintings, she is forced to ask questions. The answers lead back to the past, to a certain Lord about to meet the girl who will change his outlook forever.

Well written and thought out. Leaves you saying What's gonna happen next!?!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/08/08 02:42 By traclyn.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kojishi
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Two Colour Palette by thirteenxwishes 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3
So I've finished Charline Harris' From Dead to Worse and I'm waiting for my friend to finish the next book in the series (I recommend these books as well - good entertainment) - This leaves me hunting for fan fiction and came across another good one:

I also recommend Matters of Instinct by SableMiyako

Summary:
When a hapless mistake turns Kagome into something she was never meant to be, Sesshoumaru is honor-bound to take full responsibility for the young female.

I usually avoid the Kagome turned demon stories like the plauge but the writing style of the author kept me reading instead of giving up and I have to say, It's pretty good.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/08/08 19:30 By traclyn.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.