Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Change
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Change 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 78
I just read the first 7 chapters of "Change" by RageSugar on FF.net. It is amazing. Any superlative you can think of apply to this story. For those of you who like your Sess harsh, this one is for you. If you liked "Madman", this one is for you. I had to take a break from reading (I'm about halfway through what has been posted) to tell everyone about this story. Believe me, it's so good it hurts. Well, gotta go. Back to reading the rest of this story...

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Tana_san
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Change 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
Thanks for the tip. As soon as I finished Oroyukae's new fic I headed over to FF.net. The fic is as you said. I found myself hooked after the first chapter. Looks like Kagome's geneology has a youkai bloodline too. I gather it's hard to distinguish her scent because she has the spiritual bloodline also. That's my guess anyway and why Sesshoumaru isn't saying any more than what he has said, I think, is because he's waiting for the proof that his suspicions about her are correct. Could Aikawa be a modern day Naraku?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.