Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
A Really, Really Good Story?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: A Really, Really Good Story?
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
A Really, Really Good Story? 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 26
Hello all, it is I, Priestess Sianna, also known as Lady Sianna.

I am looking for something good to read. A story that is either completed, or at least one that has quite a few chapters and is being updated fairly frequently. The kind of story I am looking for is something along the lines of Fuge by Resmiranda. A story where Sesshoumaru accidentally makes it to the modern era. I don't really care how he gets there, (as long as it's reasonably believable) I just don't want him to actively live through the five hundred years. Know what I mean?

The story can be a drama, action/adventure, angst, or even dark and scary, I don't have a specific preference a far as genre, but I would like one where a romantic relationship builds between Sesshoumaru and Kagome.

Also, please keep in mind that although I am not a world class writer myself, I am an EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY picky reader! If you can think of any stories that are well written, with good characterizations and have this type of plot line, please let me know! Also, if you can think of any other type of story, hopefully one that has a unique sort of plot line and is really good, I'd like to her from you also. Feudal era, modern era, or both, it doesn't really matter.

I'd weed through the stories myself, but I'm just too darned LAZY!!! Plus, the time I spend weeding could instead be spent reading! Hopefully you guys can help me out!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/07/09 02:49 By Lady Sianna. Reason: I like editing stuff! Well, actually I hate it!

Pfft! I was gonna stop procrastinating, but I never got around to it.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kojishi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A Really, Really Good Story? 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3
The only one that comes to my mind that meets your specifications, to a degree, is Metamorphosis by Noacat:
www.fanfiction.net/s/2854860/1/Metamorphosis

It's difficult to weed through all the fictions to find a writer who's on par with Resmiranda however (though I do not believe their stories meet the aforementioned conditions) piratequeen0405, RosieB, Nostawen Allesiel, videokilledtheradio and OnyxIvyStone do a pretty damn good job.

I'll see if I can think of anything else.

Oh and I do also enjoy your writing so I know you have good taste...don't suppose you have any recommendations you can kick this way? Hm? Hm?

Logged Logged
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:A Really, Really Good Story? 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 26
I should have been watching this thread more closely, I didn't realize anyone had responded until now!

Thanks for your recommendations! When I get some time, I will check out the story you linked. I've read stuff by Rosie B, and I enjoy her work also. As far as the other authors you mentioned, I haven't read anything by them yet, but I shall check out their stuffs as well.

As far as any recommendations I might have, sadly, I haven't read very many stories, which is probably why I am unfamiliar with different authors and their writing styles. However, you can feel free to riffle through my favorites on FFN.

Here's da link! http://www.fanfiction.net/~priestesssianna
Thanks again!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/07/11 17:08 By Lady Sianna.

Pfft! I was gonna stop procrastinating, but I never got around to it.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.