Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Taisho's Darling
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Taisho's Darling
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Taisho's Darling 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 78
"Taisho's Darling" by Lavender Valentine is another one of those AU fics that I have avoided reading for a long time. When I first discovered fanfics, I didn't like AU stories at all. I wasn't at all turned on by the title or summary of the story, so I have just not read it, until I started today. It joins other greats, which I neglected reading for way too long, such as "Peace Treaty", "Dancing With Scissors", "A Breeder's World", and "Journey". I got started, and discovered this is a great fic, if you like modern-day AUs. It is well-written, suspenseful, creative, and it has InuPapa! Having reached only chapter four, I have to get back to reading it right away. But if you are looking for a great long AU, check this one out.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady ky
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Taisho's Darling 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
I remember reading that story when it first was posted, if i remember right at chapter four you still have a lot of good stuff to come. Funny though i still haven't gotten through a breeders world, or maybe there's only some many posted I'm one that's waiting for a new chapter to dancing with scissors.

Logged Logged

I have an alter ego and it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s a pain in my butt....
MiserablySweet
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Taisho's Darling 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 13
*sighs*

I love a story with InuPapa.

Next to Sesshoumaru, he's the hottest =D

(sounds wrong but hey, who won't fall for a guy (ahems) youkai like him? especially when he likes humans!)

I think i read Dancing with Scissors before, it sound so familiar... too familiar!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.