Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: HOTM
ToWriteLoveOnAPage
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:HOTM 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 15
I agree with you wholeheartedly! This was the fic that turned me on to SessxKag and basically is the most epic thing ever written. If you haven't read it, do it. NOW. You don't have a choice in the matter. Like if this story were a person, I would date it, marry it, and bare its many, many children.

Logged Logged

“It is impolite to stare, miko,” he said, his smile gone, bringing Kagome back down to earth.

Oh, hello earth, how are you? She addressed the planet in a daze. Just got back from whatever parallel universe I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d fallen into, did you know Sesshoumaru smiles there? Weird.

~Of Gods and Demons
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
not-active
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
HOTM 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 16
Tales from the House of the Moon by Resmiranda:

dokuga.com/spark/story/244/1

This story is the quintessential Sesskag fic. It's rated MA, but it is the most epic Sesskag ever written. I'm rereading it myself right now, and I command everyone that hasn't read it yet to read it. This is not an option...

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.